The Saint Petersburg e-Visa is a new, simple and secure way to apply for a visa. It only takes about 10 minutes to complete the online application process. This makes it easy for tourists from Ireland who want to visit Russia’s second-largest city.
Many things make this city attractive: from walking around the historic center to seeing all the famous art museums, there is something for everyone in Saint Petersburg!
The visa can be downloaded and printed out at any time after submitting your application, so you don't have to worry about waiting weeks for an approval letter by mail. Let's see the steps to apply for the Saint Petersburg e-Visa for Citizens of Ireland.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
If you're not from Ireland, you can use our Visa Checker Tool to see your needs for theSaint Petersburg e-Visa for Citizens of Ireland.
What do I need to submit an e-Visa application for a St. Petersburg visa?
It's easy to apply for a visa online for Saint Petersburg e-Visa for Citizens of Ireland. You will need:
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after you enter Saint Petersburg.
- You must submit a passport photo of your application. You may have one taken at a pharmacy or a local photography studio in minutes.
- You have two options for making a payment: Credit or debit card. We allow Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or Discover.
It's a good idea to bring a paper copy of your e-Visa with you, just in case you can't access it from your phone.
How long does it usually take to complete an online Saint Petersburg visa application?
- Standard Processing takes 24 hours to process your visa application.
- Rush Processing takes 12 hours to process your visa application.
- Super Rush Processing takes 30 minutes to process your visa application.
What is the cost of my e-Visa for Saint Petersburg?
The total cost of your Saint Petersburg e-Visa for Citizens of Ireland, including processing fees, will be:
- USD 20.00 with Standard Processing.
- USD 45.00 with Rush Processing.
- USD 70.00 with Super Rush Processing.
How many times can I use my e-Visa to go to St. Petersburg?
With your Saint Petersburg e-Visa for Citizens of Ireland, you will be able to visit Saint Petersburg as many times as you like.
When does my e-Visa from St. Petersburg expire?
The validity period of Saint Petersburg e-Visa for Citizens of Ireland is 30 days after arrival, following issuance, until it expires. For residents of Ireland: get an e-Visa to St. Petersburg online right now.
Can I trust iVisa.com?
Of course, you can trust iniVisa.com. We make easier your trip for the Saint Petersburg e-Visa for Citizens of Ireland. If you want to know more, we invite you to see the reviews of our customers. Check for yourself the experiences of others.
I have other questions; how can I contact you?
No matter which one is your question for the Saint Petersburg e-Visa for Citizens of Ireland, we are here for you! We have an amazing team that will help you, feel free to write to us. With a service 24/7, you don't need to worry. Our team is happy to help you in all the steps because we want to make your life more simple with all this process.
Already you know that you need for the Saint Petersburg e-Visa for Citizens of Ireland. Now we want to share some recommendations.
If you are looking for other touristic places to visit in Saint Petersburg, Russia, here is a list that iVisa.com makes for you from other spots worth checking out. So be ready for this adventure!
- The Russian Museum, one of the largest and oldest museums in all Russia.
- St Isaac's Cathedral, one of the city's most magnificent architectural monuments.
- Cruiser Aurora. The very ship that fired the shots that marked the beginning of the October Revolution!
- Peterhof Palace. The famous gardens where all those gorgeous statues are located.
- Church of Spilled Blood. An impressive church built on top of a cathedral devastated by a communist blast in 1905.
Let’s start this experience. We want to be part of your first step in making Saint Petersburg e-Visa for Citizens of Ireland a reality.