Russia began providing e-Visas for entry into St. Petersburg, the second-largest city in the country, from October 2019. Citizens of 53 countries, including Malta, are now eligible to apply online for the Saint Petersburg visa. Don’t waste time at the embassy or consulate. Instead, you can easily apply for your Saint Petersburg visa online from any computer or smartphone.
For those who wish to visit Saint Petersburg in Russia for tourism, business, or humanitarian work, the Saint Petersburg e-Visa allows you to enter the city through several points-of-entry, including Kaliningrad.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) | The Saint Petersburg e-Visa
Not from Malta? Use our Visa Checker Tool to see the specifications for a Saint Petersburg e-Visa for your country.
What do I need to apply for a St. Petersburg e-Visa?
It’s simple to apply for your visa online as a citizen of Malta.
You will need:
- A Valid Passport - Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months from your date of entry into Saint Petersburg.
- A Digital Photo - You need to submit a passport-sized photo. You can easily get these at drug stores and local photography studios.
- Payment Method - We accept PayPal as well as popular credit/debit cards like Mastercard and Visa.
It’s always a good idea to carry a paper copy of your e-Visa with you just in case you cannot access it from your smartphone.
How long does it usually take to process a visa online for Saint Petersburg?
There are three different processing speeds for your Saint Petersburg e-Visa, depending on your needs.
- Standard Processing will take up to 9 days to process your visa application.
- Rush Processing will take up to 7 days to process your visa application.
- Super Rush Processing will take up to 5 days to process your visa application.
How much do e-Visas for Saint Petersburg cost?
The total cost of an e-Visa with processing fees for Malta nationals is:
- USD 25.00 for Standard Processing;
- USD 40.00 for Rush Processing; and
- USD 50.00 for Super Rush Processing.
How many times can I enter St. Petersburg with an e-Visa?
You will have Single Entry into Saint Petersburg with your e-Visa.
When does my St. Petersburg e-Visa expire?
You will have 30 days after issued before your visa expires.
How long can I stay in St. Petersburg with an e-Visa?
The maximum stay in St. Petersburg with an e-Visa is 8 days Per Entry.
Get St. Petersburg e-Visa Online Now - Malta Citizens
Let iVisa help you by making the application process for your e-Visa to Saint Petersburg as safe and easy as possible.
Skip the embassy or consulate and obtain your visa easily online.