Russia started issuing e-Visas to St. Petersburg, the second-largest city in the country, from October 2019. Citizens of 53 countries, including Mexico, are now eligible to apply online for the Saint Petersburg visa. Don’t worry about long lines at the embassy or consulate. Now you can conveniently apply for a Saint Petersburg visa online from your computer or mobile device.
For those wanting to visit Saint Petersburg in Russia for tourism or business, the Saint Petersburg e-Visa allows you to enter the city through Kaliningrad and several other points-of-entry.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) | The Saint Petersburg e-Visa
If you’re not from Mexico, you can use our Visa Checker Tool to check the requirements for a Saint Petersburg e-Visa for your country.
What do I need to apply for a St. Petersburg e-Visa?
It’s very easy to apply for a visa online for Saint Petersburg.
You will need:
- A Valid Passport - Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the day you enter Saint Petersburg.
- A Digital Photo - You will need to submit a passport photo along with your application. You can easily have one taken at a drug store or a local photography studio.
- Payment Method - We accept PayPal as well as major credit/debit cards like Mastercard and Visa.
It’s wise to carry a paper copy of your e-Visa with you, in case you aren’t able to access it from your smartphone while abroad.
How long does it usually take to process a visa online for Saint Petersburg?
We have 3 different processing speed options for your Saint Petersburg e-Visa.
- Standard Processing may take up to 9 days to process your visa application.
- Rush Processing may take up to 7 days to process your visa application.
- Super Rush Processing may take up to 5 days to process your visa application.
How much will my e-Visa for Saint Petersburg cost?
The total cost of your e-Visa including processing fees will be:
- USD 25.00 for Standard Processing;
- USD 40.00 for Rush Processing; and
- USD 50.00 for Super Rush Processing.
How many times can I enter St. Petersburg with my e-Visa?
You will be allowed Single Entry into Saint Petersburg with your e-Visa.
When does my St. Petersburg e-Visa expire?
Your e-Visa for St. Petersburg will have 30 days after issued before expiration.
How long can I stay in St. Petersburg with an e-Visa?
Your maximum stay in St. Petersburg with an e-Visa is 8 days Per Entry.
Get Your St. Petersburg e-Visa Online Now for Citizens of Mexico
St. Petersburg is a hub of activity. Let iVisa help you get there by making the application process for your e-Visa to Saint Petersburg as safe and easy as possible.
Enjoy your trip!