Russia now issues e-Visas for entry into St. Petersburg, the second-largest city in Russia, starting in October 2019. Requirements for a St. Petersburg visa include a valid passport for at least 6 months from arrival in Russia and a digital photo to turn in with your online application. If you need a visa, you should apply for your visa for Saint Petersburg online from any computer or smart device wherever you are in the world. For those who want to go to Saint Petersburg in Russia for tourism, quick business, or humanitarian work, the Saint Petersburg e-Visa grants you the ability to enter this amazing city through Kaliningrad and other approved points-of-entry.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) | St. Petersburg e-Visa Requirements
The information below uses Norway as an example. Not your country? Try out our Visa Checker Tool to see the requirements around getting a Saint Petersburg e-Visa for your nation.
What do I need to apply for a St. Petersburg e-Visa?
It’s pretty easy to apply for a visa online for Saint Petersburg.
You will need:
- A Valid Passport - Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the day you arrive in Saint Petersburg.
- A Digital Photo - You must submit a passport-sized photo. You can get one easily from a drug store or local photography studio.
- Payment Method - We accept PayPal and major credit/debit cards like Mastercard and Visa.
We recommend you keep a paper copy of your e-Visa with you in case you cannot access it from your smart device.
How long does it usually take to process a visa online for Saint Petersburg?
You can obtain your Saint Petersburg e-Visa according to 3 different processing speed choices.
- Standard Processing can take up to 9 days to process your visa application.
- Rush Processing can take up to 7 days to process your visa application.
- Super Rush Processing can take up to 5 days to process your visa application.
How much do e-Visas for Saint Petersburg cost?
The total cost of an e-Visa including processing fees for Norway nationals will be:
- USD 25.00 for Standard Processing;
- USD 40.00 for Rush Processing; and
- USD 50.00 for Super Rush Processing.
How many times can I enter St. Petersburg with an e-Visa?
You will be allowed Single Entry into Saint Petersburg with your e-Visa.
When does my St. Petersburg e-Visa expire?
With your e-Visa for St. Petersburg, you will have 30 days after issued before your visa expires.
How long can I stay in St. Petersburg with an e-Visa?
Your maximum stay in St. Petersburg with an e-Visa is 8 days Per Entry.
Get a St. Petersburg e-Visa Online - Requirements for Visa
There is no shortage of excitement in Saint Petersburg. We here at iVisa can help you get there by ensuring the application process for your e-Visa to Saint Petersburg is as secure and simplified as possible. Our online application encrypts and protects your data from beginning to end. We promise it’ll be a breeze.
So, skip the embassy or consulate, and get your visa online on your own time.