Starting in October 2019, Russia began to issue e-Visas for entry into St. Petersburg, the second-largest city in Russia. The maximum time you are allowed to stay in St. Petersburg with an e-Visa is 8 days Per Entry. If you need a visa, you should apply for your visa for Saint Petersburg online from any computer or smart device wherever you are in the world. For those who want to go to Saint Petersburg in Russia for tourism, quick business, or humanitarian work, the Saint Petersburg e-Visa grants you the ability to enter this amazing city through Kaliningrad entry points and other approved points-of-entry.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) | St. Petersburg e-Visa Duration & More
The answers below use Portugal as an example. Not your country? Try out our Visa Checker Tool to see the requirements and answers about a Saint Petersburg e-Visa for your nation.
What do I need to apply for a St. Petersburg e-Visa?
It’s pretty easy now to apply for a visa online for Saint Petersburg as a citizen of Portugal.
You will need:
- A Valid Passport - Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the day you plan to arrive in Saint Petersburg.
- A Digital Photo - Make sure the photo you submit is a passport-sized photo. You can easily get these at drug stores and local photography studios.
- Payment Method - We do accept PayPal and popular credit/debit cards like Mastercard and Visa.
It’s always a good idea to take a paper copy of your e-Visa with you in case you cannot access it from your smart device.
How long does it usually take to process a visa online for Saint Petersburg?
For residents of Portugal, how fast you obtain your Saint Petersburg e-Visa depends on which processing speed you choose.
- Standard Processing can take up to 9 Business Days to process your visa application.
- Rush Processing can take up to 7 Business Days to process your visa application.
- Super Rush Processing can take up to 5 Business Days to process your visa application.
How much do e-Visas for Saint Petersburg cost?
The total cost of an e-Visa with processing fees for Portugal nationals will be:
- USD 25.00 for Standard Processing;
- USD 40.00 for Rush Processing; and
- USD 50.00 for Super Rush Processing.
How many times can I enter St. Petersburg with an e-Visa?
You will have Single Entry into Saint Petersburg with your e-Visa.
When does my St. Petersburg e-Visa expire?
Portugal citizens using an e-Visa for St. Petersburg will have 30 days after issued before your visa expires.
How long can I stay in St. Petersburg with an e-Visa?
The maximum time you are allowed to stay in St. Petersburg with an e-Visa is 8 days Per Entry.
Get St. Petersburg e-Visa Online Now - Duration of a Visa
There is so much to explore once you get to Saint Petersburg. We here at iVisa can help you get one step closer by ensuring the application process for your e-Visa to Saint Petersburg as secure and easy as possible. Our online application encrypts and protects your data from beginning to end. We promise it’ll be a breeze.
So, skip the embassy or consulate, and get your visa online on your own time.