Planning a business trip to Russia entails that you apply for a visa. In most cases, that can only happen at the Russian embassy. It depends on your nationality, but most travelers need a consular visa. For that to happen, you need a Business visa invitation letter. If you are curious as to how that looks, you can visit iVisa’s Frequently Asked Questions section on the application page. You will find a Russia Business visa invitation letter sample there. Do not expect to make any sense of it because the document is in Russian.
How to apply for a Russian business visa invitation letter
iVisa can help you get your Russian Business visa invitation letter in as little as 2 business days. All you have to do is follow the instructions carefully. Step one: make sure that you have everything you need iVisa does not ask for much for the online application process. In fact, all you need is the following:
- Passport – if you want to apply for a Russian business visa invitation letter, you need to hold a passport that is valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Russia. Do not forget to check the expiry date before you apply.
- Accommodation information – you need to have proof that you have a place to stay while in Russia. You do not have to book a hotel before you apply, but you need to be able to provide the accommodation information.
- Established travel dates – if you do not know the exact travel dates, you need to be able to provide the closest approximation possible. You do not have to book a flight before you apply.
- E-mail address – iVisa will send you the Russian business visa invitation letter via e-mail in PDF format. You need to print it out in color before you take it to the consulate.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment so that you can use the one that is most convenient for you. Credit and debit cards are allowed, but you can use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat as well.
Step two: fill in the form
One last thing you need to do is to fill in the application. The form is not challenging to complete, and if you need some help, iVisa’s customer support is at your disposal 24/7.
You will notice that the form has three phases. The first one wants you to provide your general information, but you must also select a processing time for your Business invitation letter. Do not forget to pick ‘Business’ in the visa type field. The choice you make established the cost of your document. Here is what you can choose from:
- Standard processing – your application is processed within 5 business days, and you are charged $80.
- Rush processing – your invitation letter is ready within 3 business days, and you must pay $105.
- Super Rush processing – you receive your Russian invitation letter in 2 business days, but you need to pay $130.
The second phase requires you to make the payment and revise your form so that there are not any mistakes that can invalidate your invitation letter. The third only asks for the application’s supporting documents. As soon as that is over, you can hit the submit button, and your work is finished.
So, if you want to see what a Russian business invitation letter looks like, be our guest and access the FAQ section you find on the application page. Until then, surely you can agree that iVisa makes the whole online application process as accessible and as convenient as possible.