The idea of visiting a foreign country came to a halt during the coronavirus pandemic. We experienced a global lockdown. But things are changing for the better. We are learning to live and travel in the new normal. Countries are reopening and implementing new measures to reduce the risk of COVD-19. One such regulation implemented by the Rwanda government is the Passenger Locator Form. All visitors are required to complete the form before entering into Rwanda. It will help the government to inform you if you or someone you’ve been in contact while travelling to Rwanda develops any coronavirus symptoms. iVisa.com provides a quick and secure way to get your travel documents required to enter Rwanda. Click here to start your application and find out how citizens of Germany can enter Rwanda during Coronavirus.
If you are a citizen of Germany, and are planning a trip to Rwanda during the coronavirus pandemic then you will be required to fill the Passenger Locator Form. Read this article to the end for more detailed information.
Frequently Asked Questions
WHAT IS A HEALTH DECLARATION?
Health Declaration is an official document implemented by the government of Rwanda as a precautionary measure to safeguard its residents and visitors from the spread of coronavirus. It can be considered as a preventive measure from the part of the government. All visitors must submit the mandatory travel documents before their arrival in order to avoid any issues on entry into Rwanda.
If you don’t have a Health Declaration, then apply with iVisa.com and find out how citizens of Germany can enter Rwanda during Coronavirus. It is fast, easy and secure to use.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR A RWANDA PASSENGER LOCATOR FORM?
You can apply for the Health Declaration online through iVisa.com, but to complete the process you have to submit some additional information and documents:
- A copy of your valid passport, to get all the required information about you to complete the application form.
- Your email address: updates will be given through your email and the travel document will be delivered online in your email address.
- A valid payment method, you can use credit/debit card or PayPal.
- A negative PCR COVID-19 test result
- Your hotel booking confirmation.
- Your travel details
Use iVisa.com and find out how citizens of Germany can enter Rwanda during Coronavirus.
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Rwanda?
No, you don't. As of today, COVID-19 vaccination passports or certificates are not mandatory to enter Rwanda. Since information may change quickly, we advise you to follow up on the latest Rwanda travel updates and/or contact your local embassy.
Do I need to take a PCR COVID-19 test before traveling to Rwanda?
COVID test prior to arrival: rapid test within 72 hours
COVID test after arrival: All travelers must undergo PCR testing on arrival.
COVID test exemptions: Children under 5
Do I have to quarantine upon arriving in Rwanda?
- Quarantine requirements: 24 hours quarantine at the traveler's expense in a designated hotel until a negative result is obtained from the PCR on arrival
DO CITIZENS OF GERMANY REQUIRE A VISA TO ENTER RWANDA?
Yes, citizens of Germany require a visa to enter Rwanda. A single entry eVisa must be obtained by the citizens of Germany to ensure safe passage into Rwanda. If you don’t have an entry eVisa then click here. iVisa.com provides a much faster and secure option to get an entry eVisa and find out how citizens of Germany can enter Rwanda during Coronavirus.
HOW FAR IN ADVANCE DO I REQUIRE TO APPLY FOR THE PASSENGER LOCATOR FORM?
As per the advice of the Rwandan authorities, the online form can only be submitted within 120 hours before your departure. To ensure a worry free trip to Rwanda, entrust the document processing to iVisa.com. It is fast, simple and secure to use.
WHAT ARE THE PROCESSING TIME AND FEES?
Time is of the essence when it comes to travelling. That is why iVisa.com offers three options.
- Standard Processing Option: your application will be processed at a standard time and at an affordable price.
- Rush Processing Option: here the processing time is faster than the standard option but is more expensive.
- Super Rush Processing Option: the waiting time is low but the price is very high. It is the most expensive and fastest option available.
Choose your option and click here to apply for your Rwanda Passenger Locator Form. Use iVisa.com and find out how citizens of Germany can enter Rwanda during Coronavirus.
HOW CAN I APPLY FOR THIS DOCUMENT?
You can complete the application process online through iVisa.com. Just follow these steps:
- The first step is to give the required information to fill the questionnaire and choose the processing time that suits your travel plan.
- The second step is to verify that the given information is correct and complete the payment for the application fee using credit/debit card or PayPal.
- The third step is to attach the copy of your passport and other required documents if necessary. Then press submit to complete the process.
iVisa.com is a helpful service, visit the homepage and and find out how citizens of Germany can enter Rwanda during Coronavirus.
WHERE CAN I FIND MORE INFORMATION IF I HAVE MORE QUERIES?
If you have any doubts while completing the application, you can contact our customer support team for personal assistance. We are available 24/7. You can also visit the website of iVisa.com for more detailed information about travel documents and to find out how citizens of Germany can enter Rwanda during Coronavirus.
HOW SAFE IS TO APPLY WITH IVISA.com?
It is perfectly secure to apply with iVisa.com. Your privacy is our concern. The data you offer is encrypted and safeguarded with the help of high tech software. If you need more clarity on the subject then visit our review section to know more about our services. Peruse the website and and find out how citizens of Germany can enter Rwanda during Coronavirus.
If you are all set to start your application, then click here.