Welcome to the new normal. There are a lot of changes happening all around the world, especially in the travel segment. The changes are due to the effects of the Coronavirus pandemic. The government of Rwanda has also taken some measures to reduce the risk of coronavirus. Now, it is mandatory to complete the Public Health Passenger Locator Form to enter Rwanda during coronavirus. It is done as a precautionary measure for your safety and the well-being of those around you. The outcome of the Public Health Passenger Locator is that the government of Rwanda will be able to inform you if you or someone you’ve been in contact with while traveling to Rwanda develops coronavirus symptoms. Click here to get your travel documents required to enter Rwanda through iVisa.com. The services of iVisa.com are fast, easy, and secure to use.
If you are a citizen of the United States of America, who is planning a trip to Rwanda, then you will be required to fill the Public Health Passenger Locator Form. Read this article to the end and note down significant points for your travel needs. Click here to start your application.
Note: Since June 14th, 2022, the Rwanda Passenger Locator Form is no longer necessary to enter the country.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Public Health Passenger Locator Form?
Public Health Passenger Locator Form is a precautionary measure taken by the government of Rwanda to reduce the risk associated with the coronavirus pandemic. It is a health declaration that is mandatory for all visitors to enter Rwanda. All visitors above the age of 16 must submit the Public Health Passenger Locator Form to gain access to Rwanda. It helps the authorities to identify and inform you about potential risks regarding coronavirus spread. The quick and easy way to get the Health Declaration is to apply with iVisa.com. Through iVisa.com you can discover how citizens of the United States can enter Rwanda during Coronavirus.
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Rwanda?
No, you don&amp;#039;t. As of today, COVID-19 vaccination passports or certificates are not mandatory to enter Rwanda. Since information may change quickly, we advise you to follow up on the latest Rwanda travel updates and/or contact your local embassy.
Do I need to take a PCR COVID-19 test before traveling to Rwanda?
- COVID test prior to arrival: PCR or rapid test within 72 hours.
- COVID test exemptions: Children under 5.
Do I have to quarantine upon arriving in Rwanda?
- Quarantine requirements: There are no quarantine requirements.
Do I need a Visa to enter Rwanda?
The visa requirement is mainly related to your country of origin. You can use the visa checker tool of iVisa.com to determine whether you need a visa or not. It is simple and easy to use. Just enter your destination and country of origin to get the result.
If you are a citizen of the United States then you are required to get a visa to enter Rwanda.
Click here to get your entry eVisa.
What are the requirements for getting a Public health passenger locator form?
Before starting the Passenger Locator form, there are some requirements to be completed. Such as:
- Your passport details to get the relevant information about you.
- Your travel plan including date and time.
- A negative PCR COVD-19 test from an accredited laboratory that is taken within 120 hours before boarding the flight.
- And the proof of accommodation
If you are confused with the difficulty in the procedure then leave the document processing to iVisa.com. It will help you to get the required travel documents without much effort and you can learn how citizens of the United States can enter Rwanda during Coronavirus.
What are the processing times and pricing with iVisa.com?
Getting the travel document through a government website can be a difficult task and can be time-consuming. iVisa.com provides three processing options that are faster than government services. They are:
- Standard Processing Option: It will deliver the travel document in standard time and at affordable prices.
- Rush Processing Option: In this option, you can get the travel document much faster than the previous one but it is more expensive.
- Super Rush Processing Option: here you can find the fastest option available. The processing time is low but it is expensive compared to other options.
Use iVisa.com to find out how citizens of the United States can enter Rwanda during Coronavirus.
What are the steps involved in completing the application form?
We know that filling an application form can be a confusing and time-consuming task that is why iVisa.com has made that process simple and easy for you. Just follow these steps to complete your application.
- First, fill the application form with the required information and choose your processing option.
- Second, verify that the given information is correct and complete the payment for the application fee through credit/debit card or PayPal.
- Third, upload the scan copy of your valid passport and other required documents if necessary. Press submit to complete the process and the travel document will be delivered to your email address within the opted processing time.
iVisa.com has all the information about how citizens of the United States can enter Rwanda during Coronavirus.
Where can I find more information on entry into Rwanda?
Looking for more information? Then click here to get personal assistance from our customer support team. We are available 24/7 at your service.
Is iVisa.com safe to use?
Yes, iVisa.com is safe and secure to use. It deals with your data with professional standards and uses the top of the line technology to process your information. Take a look at the client comment section to get more clarity about our services.
If you are ready to start your application then click here.
We hope this article helped you understand how citizens of the United States can enter Rwanda during Coronavirus.