In case you are planning a trip to Rwanda, you should know that a visa is required to enter the country. Fortunately, you are given the possibility to apply online for a Rwanda visa, and iVisa is here to help. The document in question is valid for Single Entry, and its holder cannot stay in Rwanda for more than 30 days Per Entry per entry. The answers to the most frequently asked questions below will give you the information you need.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
Can Andorran citizens apply for a Rwanda visa online?
Everyone can apply for a Rwanda visa online. Only the visa-exempt nationalities do not need to do so. And since the citizens of Andorra are not visa exempt, yes, you can apply online.
What do I need to apply for a Rwanda visa online?
Here is what you need for a successful application process:
- Passport – all applicants must be passport holders. Plus, the travel document needs to remain valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Rwanda. A blank page is also necessary.
- Photo – you must ensure that the picture is taken as recently as possible. The background needs to be white.
- E-mail address – the Rwanda visa arrives via e-mail, which is why you need to provide iVisa with a valid address to which you have access.
- Means of payment – an online application process requires a method of payment that allows you to pay online. iVisa accepts credit and debit cards, but you can use PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat as well.
How long does it take for my application to be processed?
Your application for a Rwanda e-visa will be processed in the timeframe of your choosing. iVisa gives you three options so that you can opt for the one that best suits your needs. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – your Rwanda visa arrives in 7 business days.
- Rush processing – your application is processed within just 2 business days.
- Super Rush processing – your travel document is ready within just 24 hours.
How much does a Rwanda e-visa cost?
The amount of money you spend on your Rwanda visa depends on the processing time option you choose. Here are the fees:
- Standard processing – USD 50.00
- Rush processing – USD 50.00
- Super Rush processing – USD 50.00
The price of the visa itself is always the same. Only the service fees changes with each processing time.
What is the Rwanda East Africa visa?
If you decide to travel to Rwanda, Kenya, and Uganda on the same trip, a Rwanda East Africa visa is available. It grants you entry in all three countries. Nonetheless, for you to be able to use this visa, you must enter Rwanda first.
Does the Rwanda East Africa Visa have special requirements?
Apart from the requirements for a Rwanda visa, for the Rwanda East Africa visa, you will need a few additional documents. They are as follows:
- A travel itinerary
- Vaccination certificate for Yellow Fever
- Return flight ticket
- A contact in Uganda – this can be a person, a travel agency, an organization, etc.
What is the Rwanda East Africa Visa processing time and fees?
Just like with the Rwanda e-visa, the fee for a Rwanda East Africa visa is determined by the processing timeframe you select for your application. The options you have at hand are as follows:
- Standard processing – it takes 6 business days for your application to be processed, and you must pay USD 100.00
- Rush processing – your visa arrives within 4 business days, and you are charged USD 100.00.
- Super Rush processing – your travel document is ready within 2 business days, and you spend USD 100.00 on it.
How long is the Rwanda East Africa Visa valid for?
The Rwanda East Africa visa has a validity period of 90 days after arrival after arrival, you can use it for Multiple Entry, and you are granted a stay of maximum 90 days Per Entry.