Visiting Rwanda is possible only if you have a visa. Fortunately, you can apply for a Rwanda visa online, and iVisa can help with the online application process. The document in question is valid for $, and you cannot stay in Rwanda for more than Max Stay: $ per entry. For you to learn more about the application process, read the answers to the most frequently asked questions listed below.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
Can Australian citizens apply for a Rwanda visa online?
Yes. Australian citizens can apply online for a Rwanda visa. Only visa-exempt nationalities can enter Rwanda without a visa, and this is not the case.
What do I need to apply for a Rwanda visa online?
Before you start the online application process to get a Rwanda visa, you need to make sure that you have everything necessary. Here is what you need:
- Passport – all applicants must be passport holders. Plus, the travel document needs to remain valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Rwanda. A blank page is also necessary.
- Photo – you must ensure that the picture is taken as recently as possible. The background needs to be white.
- E-mail address – the Rwanda visa arrives via e-mail, which is why you need to provide iVisa with a valid address to which you have access.
- Means of payment – an online application process requires a method of payment that allows you to pay online. iVisa accepts credit and debit cards, but you can use PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat as well.
How long does it take for my application to be processed?
iVisa gives you three processing time options so that you can pick the one that is most convenient for you. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – your Rwanda visa arrives in 7 days.
- Rush processing – your application is processed within just 48 hours.
- Super Rush processing – your travel document is ready within just 24 hours.
How much does a Rwanda e-visa cost?
The price of your Rwanda visa is established by the processing time option you select for your application:
- Standard processing – $
- Rush processing – $
- Super Rush processing – $
Bear in mind that the fee for the visa itself is the same in all three cases. It is the service fee that grows higher with each processing time option.
What is the Rwanda East Africa visa?
If you decide to visit Rwanda, Kenya, and Uganda, all on one trip, you have the opportunity to apply for a Rwanda East Africa visa. This document grants you entry in all three countries. But remember that you have to enter Rwanda first.
Does the Rwanda East Africa Visa have special requirements?
Apart from the requirements for the Rwanda visa, the Rwanda East Africa visa also needs you to have the following:
- A travel itinerary
- Vaccination certificate for Yellow Fever
- Return flight ticket
- A contact in Uganda – this can be a person, a travel agency, an organization, etc.
What is the Rwanda East Africa Visa processing time and fees?
Just like with the Rwanda visa, the price of a Rwanda East Africa visa depends on how soon you want your application to be processed. Therefore, you can choose between the following options:
- Standard processing – it takes 6 days for your application to be processed, and you must pay $
- Rush processing – your visa arrives within 4 days, and you are charged $.
- Super Rush processing – your travel document is ready within 48 hours, and you spend $ on it.
How long is the Rwanda East Africa Visa valid for?
The Rwanda East Africa visa has a validity period of $ after arrival. You can use it for Number of entries: $, and your stay is limited to $ per entry.