When you travel to Rwanda, one of the first things on your mind should be to get a visa. However, Rwanda adopted the electronic visa system. Therefore, you are given the opportunity to apply for a Rwanda visa online. This is where iVisa comes in to help you. The e-visa you will receive is valid for Single Entry, and you will be able to stay in Rwanda for no more than 30 days Per Entry. Below, you will find all the information you need.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
Can the citizens of Azerbaijan apply for a Rwanda visa online?
Yes, since all nationalities that require a visa can apply online for a Rwanda visa. Only the visa-exempt nationals do not need to go through the process.
What do I need to apply for a Rwanda visa online?
To be honest, not much. The list of requirements is short, and it includes things that are easy to acquire. Here is what you will need:
- Passport – all applicants must be passport holders. Plus, the travel document needs to remain valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Rwanda. A blank page is also necessary.
- Photo – you must ensure that the picture is taken as recently as possible. The background needs to be white.
- E-mail address – the Rwanda visa arrives via e-mail, which is why you need to provide iVisa with a valid address to which you have access.
- Means of payment – an online application process requires a method of payment that allows you to pay online. iVisa accepts credit and debit cards, but you can use PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat as well.
How long does it take for my application to be processed?
iVisa understands that people have different needs, which is why it gives you three options when it comes to processing. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – your Rwanda visa arrives in 7 business days.
- Rush processing – your application is processed within just 2 business days.
- Super Rush processing – your travel document is ready within just 24 hours.
How much does a Rwanda e-visa cost?
The price of a Rwanda visa is established by how fast you want your application to be processed. Therefore, there are three different fees:
- Standard processing – USD 50.00
- Rush processing – USD 50.00
- Super Rush processing – USD 50.00
Know that the cost of the visa itself remains the same, but the service fees suffer changes with each processing time option.
What is the Rwanda East Africa visa?
The citizens of Azerbaijan can also apply for a Rwanda East Africa visa. It is a document that grants entry in Rwanda, Kenya, and Uganda. You can obtain it if you plan to visit all three countries in one trip.
Does the Rwanda East Africa Visa have special requirements?
Yes, it does, but not many. You will need the following additional documents:
- A travel itinerary
- Vaccination certificate for Yellow Fever
- Return flight ticket
- A contact in Uganda – this can be a person, a travel agency, an organization, etc.
What is the Rwanda East Africa Visa processing time and fees?
Same as with the Rwanda visa, the Rwanda East Africa visa cos is determined by the processing time option you select during the application process. As a result, you can choose from the following:
- Standard processing – it takes 6 business days for your application to be processed, and you must pay USD 100.00
- Rush processing – your visa arrives within 4 business days, and you are charged USD 100.00.
- Super Rush processing – your travel document is ready within 2 business days, and you spend USD 100.00 on it.
How long is the Rwanda East Africa Visa valid for?
The Rwanda East Africa visa is valid for 90 days after arrival, and it covers Multiple Entry. Your stay cannot exceed 90 days Per Entry.