When you travel to Rwanda, you most likely need to obtain a visa. Only a few nationalities do not have to because they are visa exempt. However, the Rwanda visa is available online, and iVisa can help with the online application process. The e-visa is valid for Single Entry, and it allows you to spend as much as 30 days Per Entry in Rwanda. For more information, read the answers to the most frequently asked questions below.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
Can the citizens of Belize apply for a Rwanda visa online?
Yes, Belizean citizens can apply online for a Rwanda visa.
What do I need to apply for a Rwanda visa online?
As you will see, you do not need much for a Rwanda e-visa. Only the following:
- Passport – the travel document needs to remain valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Rwanda. A blank page is also necessary.
- Photo – you must ensure that the picture is recent and taken on a white background.
- E-mail address – the Rwanda visa arrives via e-mail, which is why you need to provide a valid address to which you have access.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts credit and debit cards, but you can use PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat as well.
How long does it take for my application to be processed?
Your application will be processed in the timeframe you select during the application process. iVisa created three options so that you can choose the one that is most convenient for you. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – your [Rwanda visa] arrives in 7 Business Days.
- Rush processing – your application is processed within just 2 Business Days.
- Super Rush processing – your travel document is ready within just 1 Business Day.
How much does a Rwanda e-visa cost?
The amount you will be charged for your Rwanda visa depends on the processing time option you select for your application. As a result, the prices are as follows:
- Standard processing – USD 50.00
- Rush processing – USD 50.00
- Super Rush processing – USD 50.00
What is the Rwanda East Africa visa?
Many people choose to visit Rwanda, Kenya, and Uganda in one trip. If that is the case for you, the Rwanda East Africa visa is the best possible solution because it grants you entry in all three countries. That way, you do not have to apply for three different visas. However, for the Rwanda East Africa visa to work, you need to enter Rwanda first.
Does the Rwanda East Africa Visa have special requirements?
Yes, but not many. Additionally, to the requirements for the [Rwanda visa], you will need the following:
- A travel itinerary
- Vaccination certificate for Yellow Fever
- Return flight ticket
- A contact in Uganda – this can be a person, a travel agency, an organization, etc.
What is the Rwanda East Africa Visa processing time and fees?
The rule that applies to the Rwanda visa also applies to the Rwanda East Africa visa. The cost of your e-visa depends on the processing time option you choose for your application. Here is what you can go for:
- Standard processing – it takes 6 Business Days for your application to be processed, and you must pay USD 100.00
- Rush processing – your visa arrives within 4 Business Days, and you are charged USD 100.00.
- Super Rush processing – your travel document is ready within 2 Business Days, and you spend USD 100.00 on it.
How long is the Rwanda East Africa Visa valid for?
The Rwanda East Africa visa is valid for 90 days after arrivall, and you can use it form Multiple Entry. Once at your destination, you can stay there for no more than 90 days Per Entry.