In case you plan to visit Rwanda, keep in mind that you need a visa to cross its borders. Fortunately, you can apply for a Rwanda visa online, and iVisa can help with the process. The document you will receive via e-mail is valid for Single Entry, and you are granted a stay of maximum 30 days Per Entry in Rwanda. To learn more about the e-visa, you can read the information provided below.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
Can Bolivian citizens apply for a Rwanda visa online?
Yes, like all eligible nationalities, the citizens of Bolivia have access to a Rwanda visa online.
What do I need to apply for a Rwanda visa online?
One of the first things you need to do before you fill in the application form is to make sure that you meet the requirements. You will need the following:
- Passport – the travel document needs to remain valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Rwanda. A blank page is also necessary.
- Photo – you must ensure that the picture is recent and taken on a white background.
- E-mail address – the [Rwanda visa] arrives via e-mail, which is why you need to provide a valid address to which you have access.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts credit and debit cards, but you can use PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat as well.
How long does it take for my application to be processed?
It depends. iVisa created three processing time options so that you can choose the one that works for you at the moment of your application. Here is what you can opt for:
- Standard processing – your Rwanda visa arrives in 7 business days.
- Rush processing – your application is processed within just 2 business days.
- Super Rush processing – your travel document is ready within just 24 hours.
How much does a Rwanda e-visa cost?
The cost of your Rwanda visa depends solely on the processing timeframe you opt for. As a result, the fees are as follows:
- Standard processing – USD 50.00
- Rush processing – USD 50.00
- Super Rush processing – USD 50.00
What is the Rwanda East Africa visa?
In case you plan to visit Rwanda, Kenya, and Uganda in one trip, you do not have to apply for three different visas. Instead, you can acquire for a Rwanda East Africa visa and have access to all three countries with one travel document. Nevertheless, remember that you cannot use this type of visa unless you enter Rwanda first.
Does the Rwanda East Africa Visa have special requirements?
Yes, but not too many. You will need the documents and information required for the Rwanda visa, but you also must be able to provide the following:
- A travel itinerary
- Vaccination certificate for Yellow Fever
- Return flight ticket
- A contact in Uganda – this can be a person, a travel agency, an organization, etc.
What is the Rwanda East Africa Visa processing time and fees?
Just like with the Rwanda visa, the cost of a Rwanda East Africa visa is established by the processing timeframe you choose when you fill in the form. You have the following options:
- Standard processing – it takes 6 business days for your application to be processed, and you must pay USD 100.00
- Rush processing – your visa arrives within 4 business days, and you are charged USD 100.00.
- Super Rush processing – your travel document is ready within 2 business days, and you spend USD 100.00on it.
How long is the Rwanda East Africa Visa valid for?
The Rwanda East Africa visa has a validity period of 90 days after arrival, and it grants Multiple Entry. You can stay at your destination for no more than 90 days Per Entry.