If you plan to visit Rwanda, keep in mind that you may need a visa to enter the country. However, you will be pleased to learn that Rwanda adopted the electronic visa system. Therefore, you can apply for a Rwanda visa online. iVisa can be of help with the process. The document you will be sent is valid for Single Entry, and you can stay in Rwanda for up to 30 days Per Entry. The information below will help you learn more about the Rwanda e-visa.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
Can the citizens of Bosnia and Herzegovina apply for a Rwanda visa online?
Yes, the citizens of Bosnian (Herzegovinian) nationals have access to a Rwanda visa online.
What do I need to apply for a Rwanda visa online?
Before you start the online application process to obtain a Rwanda visa, you need to make sure that you have everything necessary. Here is what you need:
- Passport – the travel document needs to remain valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Rwanda. A blank page is also necessary.
- Photo – you must ensure that the picture is recent and taken on a white background.
- E-mail address – the Rwanda visa arrives via e-mail, which is why you need to provide a valid address to which you have access.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts credit and debit cards, but you can use PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat as well.
How long does it take for my application to be processed?
It depends. iVisa gives you multiple options when it comes to processing time. That way, you can choose the one that is best for you. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – your Rwanda visa arrives in 7 business days.
- Rush processing – your application is processed within just 2 business days.
- Super Rush processing – your travel document is ready within just 24 hours.
How much does a Rwanda e-visa cost?
The price of your Rwanda visa depends on the processing time option you select for your application:
- Standard processing – USD 50.00
- Rush processing – USD 50.00
- Super Rush processing – USD 50.00
What is the Rwanda East Africa visa?
The Rwanda East Africa visa is the best possible solution if you decide that you wish to travel to Rwanda, Kenya, and Uganda in one trip. That way, instead of obtaining three travel documents, all you need is this one. Nonetheless, for the Rwanda East Africa visa to be valid, you must entire Rwanda first.
Does the Rwanda East Africa Visa have special requirements?
Yes, but you do not need many additional documents compared with the Rwanda visa. Here is what you must be able to provide together with the requirements for the Rwanda e-visa:
- A travel itinerary
- Vaccination certificate for Yellow Fever
- Return flight ticket
- A contact in Uganda – this can be a person, a travel agency, an organization, etc.
What is the Rwanda East Africa Visa processing time and fees?
Same as with the Rwanda visa, the cost of a Rwanda East Africa visa is determined by the processing time option you select during the application process. Your choices are as following:
- Standard processing – it takes 6 business days for your application to be processed, and you must pay USD 100.00
- Rush processing – your visa arrives within 4 business days, and you are charged USD 100.00.
- Super Rush processing – your travel document is ready within 2 business days, and you spend USD 100.00 on it.
How long is the Rwanda East Africa Visa valid for?
The Rwanda East Africa visa is valid for 90 days after arrival, and it covers Multiple Entry. You can stay at your destination for up to 90 days Per Entry.