Before you travel to Rwanda for tourism purposes, keep in mind that you most likely have to obtain a visa in advance. That should be easy because an electronic visa is available for Rwanda. As a result, you can apply online for one, and iVisa can be of help. In order for you to learn more about the Rwanda e-visa, we suggest that you read the answers to the most frequently asked questions you will find below.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
Can the citizens of Cote d’Ivoire apply for a Rwanda visa online?
Yes, as an Ivorian citizen, you can apply online for a Rwanda visa, same as every other eligible nationality.
What do I need to apply for a Rwanda visa online?
As you will find out, the list of requirements is short, and the items on it are easy to acquire. Here is what you will need for a successful application process:
- Passport – make sure that the document is valid for another 6 months from the date of arrival in Rwanda and has at least one blank page.
- Photo – the picture must be recent and taken on a white background.
- E-mail address – this requirement is necessary because the [Rwanda visa] arrives via e-mail in PDF format.
- Means of payment – iVisa takes credit and debit cards. You can also use PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat.
How long does it take for my application to be processed?
Your application will be processed in the timeframe of your choosing. iVisa gives you three options so that you can pick the one that best suits your needs. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – your application is processed within 7 business days.
- Rush processing – the Rwanda visa is ready within just 2 business days.
- Super Rush processing – you receive your e-visa within just 24 hours.
How much does a Rwanda e-visa cost?
The cost of a Rwanda visa is established according to the processing time option you select for your application. The fees for each processing are as follows:
- Standard – USD 30.00
- Rush – USD 30.00
- Super Rush – USD 30.00
For how long is the Rwanda visa valid for?
The Rwanda visa is valid for Single Entry.
How much time can I spend in Rwanda on a Rwanda e-visa?
With a Rwanda e-visa, you can stay inside the country for up to 30 days Per Entry.
What is the Rwanda East Africa visa?
The citizens of Cote d’Ivoire can also apply for a Rwanda East Africa visa. The document grants you entry in Rwanda, Kenya, and Uganda. This type of visa is ideal if you plan on visiting all three states in one trip. However, keep in mind that you must enter Rwanda first if you wish for this visa to work.
Does the Rwanda East Africa Visa have special requirements?
Yes, but not many. Apart from the documents and information you need for the Rwanda visa, you will also need the following:
- A travel itinerary
- Vaccination certificate for Yellow Fever
- Return flight ticket
- A contact in Uganda – this can be a person, a travel agency, an organization, etc.
What is the Rwanda East Africa Visa processing time and fees?
Once more, iVisa gives you three processing time options so that you can choose the one that best works for you. According to which choice you make, the price will be established. Here is what you can opt for:
- Standard processing – your application is processed within 6 business days, and you are charged USD 100.00
- Rush processing – your Rwanda visa is ready within 4 business days, and the fee is USD 100.00.
- Super Rush processing – it takes 2 business days for you to receive your e-visa, and you must pay USD 100.00.
How long is the Rwanda East Africa Visa valid for?
The Rwanda East Africa visa is valid for 90 days after arrival.
What about the number of entries and duration of stay?
With a Rwanda East Africa visa, you are granted Multiple Entry and your stay cannot exceed 90 days Per Entry.