When you plan your trip to Rwanda, you should know that you need a visa to cross its borders. Luckily, Rwanda issues electronic visas, which means that you can apply for a visa online. With iVisa, you can enjoy a smooth and fast application process. To learn more about the Rwanda e-visa, read the information given to the most commonly asked questions you find below.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
Can Croatian citizens apply for a Rwanda visa online?
Yes, the citizens of Croatia, same as every other eligible nationality, can apply online for a Rwanda visa.
What do I need to apply for a Rwanda visa online?
As you will see, a Rwanda e-visa is not a demanding document to obtain. You will only need the following:
- Passport – make sure that the document is valid for another 6 months from the date of arrival in Rwanda and has at least one blank page.
- Photo – the picture must be recent and taken on a white background.
- E-mail address – this requirement is necessary because the Rwanda visa arrives via e-mail in PDF format.
- Means of payment – iVisa takes credit and debit cards. You can also use PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat.
How long does it take for my application to be processed?
Your application will be processed in the timeframe you agree on. iVisa gives you three options so that you can pick the one that is most convenient for you. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – your application is processed within 7 Business Days.
- Rush processing – the [Rwanda visa] is ready within just 2 Business Days.
- Super Rush processing – you receive your e-visa within just 1 Business Day.
How much does a Rwanda e-visa cost?
The cost of your Rwanda visa depends entirely on the choice you make when it comes to processing time. The price per each option is as follows:
- Standard – USD 50.00
- Rush – USD 50.00
- Super Rush – USD 50.00
For how long is the Rwanda visa valid for?
The Rwanda visa is valid for Single Entry.
How much time can I spend in Rwanda on a Rwanda e-visa?
A [Rwanda visa] allows a stay of maximum 30 days Per Entry.
What is the Rwanda East Africa visa?
As a Croatian citizen, you can also apply for a Rwanda East Africa visa in case you decide to visit Rwanda, Kenya, and Uganda in one trip. The document in questions allows you to enter all three countries. However, remember that for this visa to work, you must enter Rwanda first.
Does the Rwanda East Africa Visa have special requirements?
Apart from the documents and information you need for a Rwanda visa, for a Rwanda East Africa visa you will also need the following:
- A travel itinerary
- Vaccination certificate for Yellow Fever
- Return flight ticket
- A contact in Uganda – this can be a person, a travel agency, an organization, etc.
What is the Rwanda East Africa Visa processing time and fees?
Again, iVisa gives you three options when it comes to processing time, and the one you choose will determine how much you will be charged. Your choices are as follows:
- Standard processing – your application is processed within 6 Business Days, and you are charged USD 100.00
- Rush processing – your Rwanda visa is ready within 4 Business Days, and the fee is USD 100.00.
- Super Rush processing – it takes 2 Business Days for you to receive your e-visa, and you must pay USD 100.00.
How long is the Rwanda East Africa Visa valid for?
The Rwanda East Africa visa has a validity period of 90 days after arrival.
What about the number of entries and duration of stay?
With a Rwanda East Africa visa, you have Multiple Entry, and your stay at your destination cannot exceed 90 days Per Entry.