One of the first things you need to do before you travel to Rwanda is to obtain a visa. However, Rwanda adopted the electronic visa system in 2018, which means that you are given the opportunity to [https://www.ivisa.com/apply-online/RW?nationality=CU). iVisa outs at your disposal a smooth and swift application process. Below, you will find the answers to the most frequently asked questions so that you can learn more about the Rwanda e-visa.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
Can Cuban citizens apply for a Rwanda visa online?
Yes, just like all the other nationalities, the citizens of Cuba can apply online for a Rwanda visa.
What do I need to apply for a Rwanda visa online?
Before you start the online application process for a Rwanda visa, make sure that you have at your disposal the following documents and information:
- Passport – make sure that the document is valid for another 6 months from the date of arrival in Rwanda and has at least one blank page.
- Photo – the picture must be recent and taken on a white background.
- E-mail address – this requirement is necessary because the Rwanda visa arrives via e-mail in PDF format.
- Means of payment – iVisa takes credit and debit cards. You can also use PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat.
How long does it take for my application to be processed?
Your application will be processed as fast as you choose. iVisa gives you three options when it comes to processing time so that you can opt for the one that works best for you. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – your application is processed within 7 business days.
- Rush processing – the [Rwanda visa] is ready within just 2 business days.
- Super Rush processing – you receive your e-visa within just 24 hours.
How much does a Rwanda e-visa cost?
How much money you spend on your Rwanda visa is strictly related to the processing time option you select when you fill in the application form. The fees are as follows:
- Standard – USD 30.00
- Rush – USD 30.00
- Super Rush – USD 30.00
For how long is the Rwanda visa valid for?
The Rwanda visa is valid for Single Entry.
How much time can I spend in Rwanda on a Rwanda e-visa?
A Rwanda visa ensures a stay of up to 30 days Per Entry.
What is the Rwanda East Africa visa?
In case you decide that you wish to visit Rwanda, but Kenya and Uganda, all of them in one trip, you should know that the citizens of Cuba also have access to a Rwanda East Africa visa. The document at hand grants entry in all three countries. Nevertheless, you should know that you must enter Rwanda first for this type of visa to be valid.
Does the Rwanda East Africa Visa have special requirements?
Yes, but not many. You will need the documents and the information required by the Rwanda visa, but you need the following as well:
- A travel itinerary
- Vaccination certificate for Yellow Fever
- Return flight ticket
- A contact in Uganda – this can be a person, a travel agency, an organization, etc.
What is the Rwanda East Africa Visa processing time and fees?
Just like with the Rwanda visa, you will be given three options regarding the processing time. The choice you make will determine the cost of your Rwanda East Africa visa. Here is what you can choose from:
- Standard processing – your application is processed within 6 business days, and you are charged USD 100.00
- Rush processing – your Rwanda visa is ready within 4 business days, and the fee is USD 100.00.
- Super Rush processing – it takes 2 business days for you to receive your e-visa, and you must pay USD 100.00.
How long is the Rwanda East Africa Visa valid for?
The Rwanda East Africa visa is valid for 90 days after arrival.
What about the number of entries and duration of stay?
A Rwanda East Africa visa grants Multiple Entry, and you can stay at your destination for no more than 90 days Per Entry per visit.