When you travel to Rwanda, you must obtain a visa before departure. That is if you are not visa exempt. However, you should know that Rwanda issues electronic visas, and as a result, you can [https://www.ivisa.com/apply-online/RW?nationality=GQ). With iVisa, you will get the travel document you need with very little effort. Below, you will find the answers to the most frequently asked questions. That will help you learn more about the Rwanda e-visa.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
Can the citizens of Equatorial Guinea apply for a Rwanda visa online?
Yes, same as every other nationality, the citizens of Equatorial Guinea can [https://www.ivisa.com/apply-online/RW?nationality=GQ).
What do I need to apply for a Rwanda visa online?
As you will notice, the list of requirements for a Rwanda visa is short, and the items on it are effortless to obtain. Here is what you will need:
- Passport – make sure that the document is valid for another 6 months from the date of arrival in Rwanda and has at least one blank page.
- Photo – the picture must be recent and taken on a white background.
- E-mail address – this requirement is necessary because the Rwanda visa arrives via e-mail in PDF format.
- Means of payment – iVisa takes credit and debit cards. You can also use PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat.
How long does it take for my application to be processed?
You get to choose the timeframe in which your application is processed. iVisa gives you three options, and you can select the one that best suits your needs and budget. Here they are:
- Standard processing – your application is processed within 7 Business Days.
- Rush processing – the Rwanda visa is ready within just 2 Business Days.
- Super Rush processing – you receive your e-visa within just 1 Business Day.
How much does a Rwanda e-visa cost?
The amount you will be charged for your Rwanda visa depends on which option you select when it comes to processing time. The fees are as following:
- Standard – USD 50.00
- Rush – USD 50.00
- Super Rush – USD 50.00
For how long is the Rwanda visa valid for?
The Rwanda visa is valid for Single Entry.
How much time can I spend in Rwanda on a Rwanda e-visa?
When you obtain a Rwanda e-visa, your stay in the country cannot be over 30 days Per Entry.
What is the Rwanda East Africa visa?
The citizens of Equatorial Guinea are also eligible for a Rwanda East Africa visa. This document grants entry in Rwanda, but in Kenya and Uganda as well. It is the best solution if you plan to visit all three countries on the same trip. However, keep in mind that Rwanda must be the first country you visit.
Does the Rwanda East Africa Visa have special requirements?
Yes. In addition to the documents and information you need to provide for the Rwanda visa, you also need to have at your disposal the following:
- A travel itinerary
- Vaccination certificate for Yellow Fever
- Return flight ticket
- A contact in Uganda – this can be a person, a travel agency, an organization, etc.
What is the Rwanda East Africa Visa processing time and fees?
The rule that establishes the price for a Rwanda visa applies to the Rwanda East Africa visa. The processing time option you choose for your application will determine the cost of your travel document this time around too. Therefore:
- Standard processing – your application is processed within 6 Business Days, and you are charged USD 100.00
- Rush processing – your Rwanda visa is ready within 4 Business Days, and the fee is USD 100.00.
- Super Rush processing – it takes 2 Business Days for you to receive your e-visa, and you must pay USD 100.00.
How long is the Rwanda East Africa Visa valid for?
The Rwanda East Africa visa has a validity period of 90 days after arrival.
What about the number of entries and duration of stay?
On a [Rwanda East Africa visa], you enjoy Multiple Entry, and each stay cannot exceed 90 days Per Entry.