Before you start planning your trip to Rwanda, keep in mind that you cannot travel without a visa unless you are visa exempt. However, all nationalities that require such a document can apply online for a Rwanda visa. iVisa can help you get it in as little as Single Entry. Read the information below to learn more about the electronic visa for Rwanda.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
Are the citizens of Guatemala eligible for a Rwanda e-visa?
Yes, as a Guatemalan, you can apply online for a Rwanda visa.
What requirements must I meet to apply for a Rwanda visa online?
There are not many requirements for a Rwanda visa, and they should be easy to fulfill. Here is what you will need for a successful application process:
- Passport – it needs to be valid for another 6 months after arrival, and one blank page is necessary
- Photo – it must be recent and taken on a white background
- E-mail address – you get your Rwanda e-visa via e-mail in PDF format.
- Means of payment – you can use a credit or debit card, but iVisa also takes PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat.
How much time do I have to wait for my application to be processed?
It is up to you. iVisa gives you three options when it comes to processing time so that you can select the one that best suits your needs. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – your Rwanda visa is ready within 7 days.
- Rush processing – you receive your travel document within 48 hours.
- Super Rush processing – your application is processed within just 24 hours.
Is it expensive to apply for a Rwanda visa online?
No, and you are given the opportunity to spend as little money as possible. How? The cost of your Rwanda visa is determined by the processing time option you select for your application. The fees for each one are:
- Standard – USD 30.00
- Rush – USD 30.00
- Super Rush – USD 30.00
What is the period of validity for a Rwanda visa?
The Rwanda visa is valid for Single Entry.
For how long can I stay in Rwanda when traveling on a Rwanda e-visa?
With a Rwanda e-visa, you can stay in Rwanda for up to 30 days Per Entry.
What is the Rwanda East Africa visa?
The citizens of Guatemala are also eligible for a Rwanda East Africa visa. This is the ideal solution if you decide that you want to visit Rwanda, Kenya, and Uganda in a single trip. You do not have to apply for three distinct visas. But keep in mind that for this visa to be valid, you need to enter Rwanda first.
Do I need additional documents to obtain a Rwanda East Africa Visa?
Yes, but only a few:
- A travel itinerary
- Vaccination certificate for Yellow Fever
- Return flight ticket
- A contact in Uganda – this can be a person, a travel agency, an organization, etc.
What about Rwanda East Africa Visa processing time and fees?
Same as with the Rwanda visa, the price of a Rwanda East Africa visa is established by the processing timeframe in which your application is processed. Once again, iVisa comes with three suggestions:
- Standard processing – you receive your e-visa within 6 days, and you pay USD 100.00
- Rush processing – your application is processed within 4 days, and the cost is USD 100.00.
- Super Rush processing – you wait 48 hoursonly for your application to be processed, and you are charged USD 100.00.
How long is the Rwanda East Africa Visa valid for?
The Rwanda East Africa visa is valid for 90 days after arrival.
What about the number of entries and duration of stay?
The Rwanda East Africa visa ensures Multiple Entry, and each stay cannot be more than 90 days Per Entry.