Are you planning a trip to Rwanda? Then you should know that you must get a visa before departure. Fortunately, thanks to Rwanda’s electronic visa system, you can apply for a visa online, and iVisa can help with the process. Below, you will find the information you need to learn more about the Rwanda e-visa.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
Can the citizens of Jordan obtain a Rwanda visa online?
Yes, as a Jordanian national, you have access to a Rwanda visa online.
What are the requirements for a Rwanda visa e-visa?
For a successful application process, you need to have at your disposal the following documents and information:
- Passport – check if it is valid for another 6 months after arrival and has at least one blank page
- Photo – it has to be taken recently and on a white background
- E-mail address – you receive your Rwanda e-visa via e-mail in PDF format.
- Means of payment – credit or debit cards, PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat, are all valid means of payment accepted by iVisa
How long do I have to wait for my Rwanda e-visa to be ready?
Not very long. But it depends on which option you choose when it comes to processing time. iVisa gives you three choices so that you can go for the one that is best for you:
- Standard processing – 7 days.
- Rush processing – 48 hours.
- Super Rush processing – 24 hours.
Is it expensive to apply for a Rwanda visa online?
Not quite. Plus, the price of a Rwanda visa depends on which processing time option you select for your application. The costs include service fees and are as follows:
- Standard – USD 30.00
- Rush – USD 30.00
- Super Rush – USD 30.00
What is the validity period of a Rwanda e-visa?
The Rwanda e-visa is valid for Single Entry.
How much time can I spend in Rwanda on a Rwanda e-visa?
With a Rwanda e-visa, you can stay in Rwanda for no more than 30 days Per Entry.
What is the Rwanda East Africa visa?
The citizens of Jordan can also apply for a Rwanda East Africa visa online. The document will grant you entry in Rwanda, but in Kenya and Uganda as well. It is perfect if you want to travel to all three countries in one trip. However, you must remember that for this type of visa to be valid, you need to enter Rwanda first.
What requirements must I meet to obtain a Rwanda East Africa Visa?
Along with the documents and information required for a Rwanda visa, you will need the following as well:
- A travel itinerary
- Vaccination certificate for Yellow Fever
- Return flight ticket
- A contact in Uganda – this can be a person, a travel agency, an organization, etc.
What are the Rwanda East Africa Visa processing time and fees?
The amount you will be charged for a Rwanda East Africa visa is determined, once more, by the processing time option you select during the application process. Here are your choices:
- Standard processing – your application is processed within 6 days, and you are charged USD 100.00
- Rush processing – your e-visa is ready within 4 days, and the fee is USD 100.00.
- Super Rush processing – your Rwanda East Africa visa is ready within 48 hours, and the cost is USD 100.00.
What are the validity, number of entries, and duration of stay for a Rwanda East Africa Visa?
The Rwanda East Africa visa has a validity period of 90 days after arrival. It grants Multiple Entry, and each stay cannot be over 90 days Per Entry.