Traveling to Rwanda without a visa is only possible if you are exempt. If not, then you must apply for one. However, since Rwanda’s visa policy includes an electronic visa system, you are given the opportunity to get a Rwanda visa online. iVisa can help with the process. To learn more about the Rwanda visa, we invite you to read the answers to the most commonly asked questions you will find below.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
Can the citizens of Kazakhstan obtain a Rwanda visa online?
Yes, as a Kazakh national, you can apply online for a Rwanda visa.
What are the requirements for a Rwanda visa e-visa?
As you will notice, the requirements for a Rwanda visa are not out of the ordinary. You should not struggle in obtaining everything necessary, which is as follows:
- Passport – check if it is valid for another 6 months after arrival and has at least one blank page
- Photo – it has to be taken recently and on a white background
- E-mail address – you receive your Rwanda e-visa via e-mail in PDF format.
- Means of payment – credit or debit cards, PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat, are all valid means of payment accepted by iVisa
How long do I have to wait for my Rwanda e-visa to be ready?
It depends on what you opt for when it comes to the processing timeframe of your application. iVisa gives you three options so that you can receive your Rwanda visa in the most convenient timeframe possible:
- Standard processing – 7 business days.
- Rush processing – 2 business days.
- Super Rush processing – 24 hours.
Is it expensive to apply for a Rwanda visa online?
No. Moreover, the cost of your Rwanda visa depends on your choice of processing time for your application. The prices, which include service fees, are:
- Standard – USD 50.00
- Rush – USD 50.00
- Super Rush – USD 50.00
What is the validity period of a Rwanda e-visa?
The Rwanda e-visa is valid for Single Entry.
How much time can I spend in Rwanda on a Rwanda e-visa?
With a Rwanda e-visa, you can stay in Rwanda for up to 30 days Per Entry.
What is the Rwanda East Africa visa?
The citizens of Kazakhstan also qualify for a Rwanda East Africa visa. The document we are referring to grants entry in Rwanda, Kenya, and Uganda. The solution is perfect for all travelers who want to visit all three countries on one trip. But you must know that for you to use this type of visa, you must enter Rwanda first.
What requirements must I meet to obtain a Rwanda East Africa Visa?
In addition to what is necessary for a Rwanda visa, you will also need the following:
- A travel itinerary
- Vaccination certificate for Yellow Fever
- Return flight ticket
- A contact in Uganda – this can be a person, a travel agency, an organization, etc.
What are the Rwanda East Africa Visa processing time and fees?
The amount of money you will spend on a Rwanda East Africa visa depends on the processing time you want for your application. Again, iVisa provides three options:
- Standard processing – your application is processed within 6 business days, and you are charged USD 100.00
- Rush processing – your e-visa is ready within 4 business days, and the fee is USD 100.00.
- Super Rush processing – your Rwanda East Africa visa is ready within 2 business days, and the cost is USD 100.00.
What are the validity, number of entries, and duration of stay for a Rwanda East Africa Visa?
The Rwanda East Africa visa is valid for 90 days after arrival. You are granted Multiple Entry, and your stay is limited to 90 days Per Entry.