In case you are planning a trip to Rwanda for tourism purposes, know that you must obtain a visa in advance to be able to enter the country. However, according to Rwanda’s visa policy, all non-visa exempt nationalities can apply online for a Rwanda visa. With iVisa, the document can be yours in as little as 1 Business Day. Below, you will find the answers to the most commonly asked questions about the Rwanda e-visa.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
Can the citizens of Kuwait obtain a Rwanda visa online?
Yes, as a Kuwaiti citizen, you have the possibility to apply for a Rwanda visa online.
What are the requirements for a Rwanda visa e-visa?
For a successful application process, you will need the following:
- Passport – check if it is valid for another 6 months after arrival and has at least one blank page
- Photo – it has to be taken recently and on a white background
- E-mail address – you receive your Rwanda e-visa via e-mail in PDF format.
- Means of payment – credit or debit cards, PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat, are all valid means of payment accepted by iVisa
How long do I have to wait for my Rwanda e-visa to be ready?
Your Rwanda visa will be sent to you in the timeframe of your choosing. iVisa gives you three options when it comes to processing time. That way, you can pick the one that is most convenient for you.
- Standard processing – 7 Business Days.
- Rush processing – 2 Business Days.
- Super Rush processing – 1 Business Day.
Is it expensive to apply for a Rwanda visa online?
Not at all. Moreover, the cost of a Rwanda visa depends on the processing time option you pick for your application. The fees are as follows:
- Standard – USD 50.00
- Rush – USD 50.00
- Super Rush – USD 50.00 The prices above include the service fees.
What are the validity period and the duration of stay of a Rwanda e-visa?
The Rwanda visa is valid for Single Entry, and you can stay in Rwanda for no more than 30 days Per Entry.
What is the Rwanda East Africa visa?
The citizens of Kuwait can also apply online for a Rwanda East Africa visa. This type of visa grants you entry in Rwanda, Kenya, and Uganda. It is perfect if you wish to travel to all three countries in one trip. What you must remember is that for this visa to be valid, you must visit Rwanda first.
What requirements must I meet to obtain a Rwanda East Africa Visa?
To obtain a Rwanda East Africa visa, you need to meet all the requirements for a Rwanda visa, plus the following:
- A travel itinerary
- Vaccination certificate for Yellow Fever
- Return flight ticket
- A contact in Uganda – this can be a person, a travel agency, an organization, etc.
What are the Rwanda East Africa Visa processing time and fees?
Again, the cost of your Rwanda East Africa visa is determined by the processing time option you choose for your application. iVisa gives you three choices:
- Standard processing – your application is processed within 6 Business Days, and you are charged USD 100.00
- Rush processing – your e-visa is ready within 4 Business Days, and the fee is USD 100.00.
- Super Rush processing – your Rwanda East Africa visa is ready within 2 Business Days, and the cost is USD 100.00.
What is the validity, number of entries, and duration of stay for a Rwanda East Africa Visa?
The validity of a Rwanda East Africa visa is of 90 days after arrival. You are granted Multiple Entry, and you can stay at your destination for up to 90 days Per Entry.