Planning a trip to Rwanda? Then you most likely need a visa. Fortunately, the visa policy of Rwanda includes an electronic visa system, and all non-visa exempt nationalities have access to a Rwanda visa online. iVisa can help you apply for an e-visa so that you can have it in just 24 hours. To learn more, below, you have the answers to the most frequently asked questions about the Rwanda e-visa.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
Can Lebanese citizens obtain a Rwanda visa online?
Yes, the citizens of Lebanon can apply online for a Rwanda visa.
What are the requirements for a Rwanda visa e-visa?
To enjoy a successful application process, you need to put together the following documents and information:
- Passport – check if it is valid for another 6 months after arrival and has at least one blank page
- Photo – it has to be taken recently and on a white background
- E-mail address – you receive your Rwanda e-visa via e-mail in PDF format.
- Means of payment – credit or debit cards, PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat, are all valid means of payment accepted by iVisa
How long do I have to wait for my Rwanda e-visa to be ready?
Not that long. Plus, you get to choose the timeframe in which you receive your Rwanda visa. When it comes to the processing time o of your application, iVisa gives you three options:
- Standard processing – 7 business days.
- Rush processing – 2 business days.
- Super Rush processing – 24 hours.
Is it expensive to apply for a Rwanda visa online?
No. The cost of your Rwanda visa depends on which processing time option you choose during the application process. The fees are as follows:
- Standard – USD 50.00
- Rush – USD 50.00
- Super Rush – USD 50.00
The prices above include service fees.
What are the validity period and the duration of stay of a Rwanda e-visa?
The Rwanda visa is valid for Single Entry, and you can stay in the country for up to 30 days Per Entry.
What is the Rwanda East Africa visa?
As a Lebanese citizen, you can also apply for a Rwanda East Africa visa online. The document we are referring to will grant you access to Rwanda, Kenya, and Uganda. It is the best possible solution if you decide to travel to all three countries in one trip. That way, you do not have to apply for three separate visas. However, remember that this type of visa will not be valid unless you enter Rwanda first.
What requirements must I meet to obtain a Rwanda East Africa Visa?
The Rwanda East Africa visa requires all the documents you need for a simple Rwanda visa, as well as the following:
- A travel itinerary
- Vaccination certificate for Yellow Fever
- Return flight ticket
- A contact in Uganda – this can be a person, a travel agency, an organization, etc.
What are the Rwanda East Africa Visa processing time and fees?
Once more, the cost of your Rwanda East Africa visa depends on the processing time you choose for your application. Your options are:
- Standard processing – your application is processed within 6 business days, and you are charged USD 100.00
- Rush processing – your e-visa is ready within 4 business days, and the fee is USD 100.00.
- Super Rush processing – your Rwanda East Africa visa is ready within 2 business days, and the cost is USD 100.00.
What are the validity, number of entries, and duration of stay for a Rwanda East Africa Visa?
The Rwanda East Africa visa is valid for 90 days after arrival. You are covered for Multiple Entry, and you can stay at your destination for no more than 90 days Per Entry.