Are you planning to take a trip to Rwanda? Then you should know that you may need a visa in advance. Fortunately, according to Rwanda’s visa policy, all non-visa exempt nationalities are given the opportunity to apply for a Rwanda visa online. With iVisa, you will enjoy a fast and simple application process. To learn more about the Rwanda e-visa, we suggest that you read the answers to the most frequently asked questions presented below.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
Can the citizens of Macao obtain a Rwanda visa online?
Yes, the citizens of Macao can obtain a Rwanda visa online.
What are the requirements for a Rwanda visa e-visa?
For a successful online application process, you need to be able to provide the following documents and information:
- Passport – check if it is valid for another 6 months after arrival and has at least one blank page
- Photo – it has to be taken recently and on a white background
- E-mail address – you receive your Rwanda e-visa via e-mail in PDF format.
- Means of payment – credit or debit cards, PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat, are all valid means of payment accepted by iVisa
How long do I have to wait for my Rwanda e-visa to be ready?
It depends on you. iVisa gives you three options concerning the processing time of your application form. That way, you can choose the one that is most convenient for you. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – 7 days.
- Rush processing – 48 hours.
- Super Rush processing – 24 hours.
Is it expensive to apply for a Rwanda visa online?
No. Plus, the price of your Rwanda visa is established by the processing time you choose for your application. The costs, which include the service fees, are as follows:
- Standard – USD 30.00
- Rush – USD 30.00
- Super Rush – USD 30.00
What are the validity period and the duration of stay of a Rwanda e-visa?
The Rwanda visa is valid for Single Entry, and it allows you to stay in Rwanda for up to 30 days Per Entry.
What is the Rwanda East Africa visa?
As a citizen of Macao, you also qualify for a Rwanda East Africa visa. The document at hand will grant you entry in Rwanda, Kenya, and Uganda. So, if you decide to visit all three countries on one trip, this is the best way to handle the visa situation. Why apply for three separate visas when you can only get one? However, keep in mind that for this visa to work, you need to enter Rwanda first.
What requirements must I meet to obtain a Rwanda East Africa Visa?
Apart from what you need for a Rwanda visa, you must be able to provide the following as well:
- A travel itinerary
- Vaccination certificate for Yellow Fever
- Return flight ticket
- A contact in Uganda – this can be a person, a travel agency, an organization, etc.
What are the Rwanda East Africa Visa processing time and fees?
The amount you will be charged for your Rwanda East Africa visa depends on which processing time you pick for your application. iVisa gives you three options this time as well:
- Standard processing – your application is processed within 6 days, and you are charged USD 100.00
- Rush processing – your e-visa is ready within 4 days, and the fee is USD 100.00.
- Super Rush processing – your Rwanda East Africa visa is ready within 48 hours, and the cost is USD 100.00.
What are the validity, number of entries, and duration of stay for a Rwanda East Africa Visa?
The validity of a Rwanda East Africa visa is of 90 days after arrivall. The document covers 90 days after arrival, and you can stay at your destination for no more than 90 days Per Entry.