When planning a trip to Rwanda, one of the things you need to concern yourself with is the process of getting a visa. Fortunately, the visa policy of Rwanda is lenient. It allows all nationalities that are not visa exempt to acquire a Rwanda visa online. iVisa can facilitate the application process for you. Below, you will find the answers to the most commonly asked questions about the Rwanda e-visa.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
Can Macedonian citizens obtain a Rwanda visa online?
Yes, the citizens of Macedonia are among the nationalities that can apply for a Rwanda visa online.
What are the requirements for a Rwanda visa e-visa?
To successfully apply for a Rwanda visa, you will need the following:
- Passport – check if it is valid for another 6 months after arrival and has at least one blank page
- Photo – it has to be taken recently and on a white background
- E-mail address – you receive your Rwanda e-visa via e-mail in PDF format.
- Means of payment – credit or debit cards, PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat, are all valid means of payment accepted by iVisa
How long do I have to wait for my Rwanda e-visa to be ready?
Your Rwanda visa will be granted in the timeframe of your choosing. That is made possible by the fact that iVisa gives you three options when it comes to the processing time of your application.
- Standard processing – 7 business days.
- Rush processing – 2 business days.
- Super Rush processing – 24 hours.
Is it expensive to apply for a Rwanda visa online?
Not at all. Moreover, the cost of your Rwanda visa is established by the processing time you choose for your application. The prices, which include the service fees, are as follows:
- Standard – USD 30.00
- Rush – USD 30.00
- Super Rush – USD 30.00
What are the validity period and the duration of stay of a Rwanda e-visa?
The Rwanda visa is valid for Single Entry, and you can stay there for a period that cannot exceed 30 days Per Entry.
What is the Rwanda East Africa visa?
As a Macedonian citizen, you also have the possibility to apply for a Rwanda East Africa visa. This particular visa allows you to visit Rwanda, Kenya, and Uganda. It is ideal if you decide to go to all three countries on one trip. However, please do not forget that this type of visa is only valid if you enter Rwanda first.
What requirements must I meet to obtain a Rwanda East Africa Visa?
In addition to the requirements you must fulfill for a Rwanda visa, you also need to provide the following documents:
- A travel itinerary
- Vaccination certificate for Yellow Fever
- Return flight ticket
- A contact in Uganda – this can be a person, a travel agency, an organization, etc.
What are the Rwanda East Africa Visa processing time and fees?
The cost of a Rwanda East Africa visa, same as with the Rwanda visa, is determined by the processing time you choose for your application. Your options are:
- Standard processing – your application is processed within 6 business days, and you are charged USD 100.00
- Rush processing – your e-visa is ready within 4 business days, and the fee is USD 100.00.
- Super Rush processing – your Rwanda East Africa visa is ready within 2 business days, and the cost is USD 100.00.
What are the validity, number of entries, and duration of stay for a Rwanda East Africa Visa?
The Rwanda East Africa visa is valid for 90 days after arrival, and you are granted 90 days after arrival. The duration of stay cannot exceed 90 days Per Entry.