When you decide to take a trip to Rwanda, one of the first things on your mind should be concerning the visa. Unless you are visa exempt, you have to apply for one before departure. Fortunately, according to Rwanda’s visa policy, you are given the possibility to apply online for a Rwanda visa. iVisa can help you with that. To learn more about the Rwanda e-visa, please read the answers to the most frequently asked questions below.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
Can the citizens of Morocco apply for a Rwanda visa online?
Yes, as a Moroccan citizen, you have access to a Rwanda visa online.
What do I need to apply for a Rwanda e-visa?
One of the first things you need to do when you apply for a Rwanda visa is to make sure that you meet all the requirements. However, the list is quite short. Here is what you must have at hand during the application process:
- Passport – check its expiry date to make sure it is valid for another 6 months after arrival and has at least one blank page
- Photo – taken recently and on a white background
- E-mail address – your Rwanda e-visa is sent via e-mail in PDF format.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts credit or debit cards, PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat
How long must I wait for my Rwanda e-visa to be issued?
Your Rwanda e-visa will be issued in the timeframe of your choosing. iVisa gives you three processing time options so that you can select the one that best serves your needs:
- Standard processing – 7 Business Days
- Rush processing – 2 Business Days
- Super Rush processing – 1 Business Day
How much will I be charged for a Rwanda e-visa?
The price of a Rwanda visa is established by the processing time of your application. In a way, you get to choose how much money you spend too. The prices, which include service fees, are:
- Standard – USD 50.00
- Rush – USD 50.00
- Super Rush – USD 50.00
How long is the Rwanda e-visa valid for and how much time can I remain in Rwanda?
The Rwanda visa is valid for Single Entry, and you are allowed to remain in Rwanda for up to 30 days Per Entry.
What is the Rwanda East Africa visa?
As a Moroccan national, you also have access to a Rwanda East Africa visa. This particular type of visa allows you to travel to Rwanda, but to Kenya and Uganda too. That way, if you want to visit all three countries on one trip, you do not have to apply for three separate visas. Nevertheless, bear in mind that for this type of visa to work, you must enter Rwanda first.
What do I need to apply for a Rwanda East Africa Visa?
Take what you need for a Rwanda visa, and then add the following documents:
- A travel itinerary
- Vaccination certificate for Yellow Fever
- Return flight ticket
- A contact in Uganda – this can be a person, a travel agency, an organization, etc.
What are the Rwanda East Africa Visa processing time and fees?
The price of a Rwanda East Africa visa is established by the processing time of your application. Same as with the Rwanda visa. iVisa provides you with three options this time too:
- Standard processing – your travel document is ready within 6 Business Days, and you must pay USD 100.00 for it
- Rush processing – your application is processed within 4 Business Days, and the cost is USD 100.00
- Super Rush processing – your Rwanda East Africa visa arrives within 2 Business Days, and you are charged USD 100.00
What are the validity, number of entries, and duration of stay for a Rwanda East Africa Visa?
The Rwanda East Africa Visa is valid for 90 days after arrival after arrival. It covers Multiple Entry, and you can stay at your destination for no more than 90 days Per Entry per visit.