When you decide to take a trip to Rwanda for tourism purposes, one of the first things on your mind should be the visa. Unless you are visa exempt, you have to obtain one in advance. Fortunately, the visa policy of Rwanda includes an electronic visa system which allows all non-visa exempt nationalities to apply for a Rwanda visa online. iVisa can help you with the application process so that you do not make too much of an effort. To learn more about the Rwanda e-visa, please read the information we provided below.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
Can the citizens of Palestine apply for a Rwanda visa online?
Yes, as a Palestinian citizen, you can apply for a Rwanda visa online.
What do I need to apply for a Rwanda e-visa?
As you will notice, the list of requirements for a Rwanda visa is short, and you may already have everything you need for a successful application process. Here is what you must put together:
- Passport – check its expiry date to make sure it is valid for another 6 months after arrival and has at least one blank page
- Photo – taken recently and on a white background
- E-mail address – your Rwanda e-visa is sent via e-mail in PDF format.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts credit or debit cards, PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat
How long must I wait for my Rwanda e-visa to be issued?
It depends on your choice of processing time for your application. When you apply for a Rwanda visa with iVisa, you are given the possibility to choose from the following:
- Standard processing – 7 Business Days
- Rush processing – 2 Business Days
- Super Rush processing – 1 Business Day
How much will I be charged for a Rwanda e-visa?
The cost of a Rwanda visa is determined by the processing time you select for your application. We listed the prices below, and they already include the service fees:
- Standard – USD 50.00
- Rush – USD 50.00
- Super Rush – USD 50.00
How long is the Rwanda e-visa valid for and how much time can I remain in Rwanda?
The Rwanda visa is valid for Single Entry, and the maximum duration of stay is of 30 days Per Entry.
What is the Rwanda East Africa visa?
As a citizen of Palestine, you also have a chance to apply for a Rwanda East Africa visa. If you do, you can enter Rwanda, Kenya, and Uganda, which is incredibly convenient if you wish to visit all three countries on one trip. That way, you do not have to acquire three distinct visas. However, please keep in mind that for this type of document to be valid, you need to enter Rwanda first.
What do I need to apply for a Rwanda East Africa Visa?
Along with the requirements you meet for a Rwanda visa, you will need the following additional documents as well:
- A travel itinerary
- Vaccination certificate for Yellow Fever
- Return flight ticket
- A contact in Uganda – this can be a person, a travel agency, an organization, etc.
What are the Rwanda East Africa Visa processing time and fees?
Again, the cost of your Rwanda East Africa visa depends on the processing time you choose for your application. iVisa gives you three options:
- Standard processing – your travel document is ready within 6 Business Days, and you must pay USD 100.00 for it
- Rush processing – your application is processed within 4 Business Days, and the cost is USD 100.00
- Super Rush processing – your Rwanda East Africa visa arrives within 2 Business Days, and you are charged USD 100.00
What are the validity, number of entries, and duration of stay for a Rwanda East Africa Visa?
The Rwanda East Africa Visa is valid for 90 days after arrival after arrival. It covers Multiple Entry, and you can stay at your destination for no more than 90 days Per Entry per visit.