When you decide to take a trip to Rwanda, one of the first things on your mind should be the process of getting a visa. You can avoid this process if you are visa exempt. However, you will be pleased to learn that Rwanda’s visa policy allows all non-visa exempt nationalities to apply for a Rwanda visa online. With iVisa, you will enjoy a short and stress-free application process. To learn more about the electronic visa for Rwanda, please read the information we provided for you below.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
Are the citizens of Paraguay eligible for a Rwanda e-visa?
Yes, as a Paraguayan citizen, you can apply online for a Rwanda e-visa.
What are the requirements I have to meet for a Rwanda visa?
Before you begin the online application process to obtain a Rwanda visa, you must put together some documents and information. Even so, chances are that you already have everything necessary. Here is what you will need:
- Passport – take a look at its expiry date to check if it is valid for another 6 months after arrival and has at least one blank page
- Photo – as recent as possible and taken on a white background
- E-mail address – your Rwanda e-visa will arrive via e-mail in PDF format.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts credit or debit cards, PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat
How long must I wait for my application to be processed?
You must wait for your Rwanda visa as long as you choose. When it comes to the processing time of your application, iVisa gives you three options:
- Standard processing – 7 business days
- Rush processing – 2 business days
- Super Rush processing – 24 hours
How much does Rwanda e-visa cost?
The cost of your Rwanda e-visa depends on the processing time you pick for your application. The prices are listed below, and they already include the service fees:
- Standard – USD 50.00
- Rush – USD 50.00
- Super Rush – USD 50.00
How long is the Rwanda e-visa valid for?
The Rwanda visa is valid for 30 days after arrival.
How many entries do I have and what is the duration of stay?
You can enter Rwanda Single Entry, and you can stay there for no more than 30 days Per Entry.
What is the Rwanda East Africa visa?
As a citizen of Paraguay, you also have the option of applying for a Rwanda East Africa visa. With this document, you will be able to travel to Rwanda, but to Kenya and Uganda as well. This solution is ideal if you want to visit all three countries on one trip. There is no need for three separate visas. Nevertheless, you should know that for this visa to be valid, you must first travel to Rwanda.
What requirements must I meet for a Rwanda East Africa Visa?
You take the documents and information necessary for the Rwanda visa, to which you add the following:
- A travel itinerary
- Vaccination certificate for Yellow Fever
- Return flight ticket
- A contact in Uganda – this can be a person, a travel agency, an organization, etc.
What are the Rwanda East Africa Visa processing time and fees?
Just like with the Rwanda visa, the price of a Rwanda East Africa visa depends on the processing time of your application. But don’t worry. iVisa gives you three options this time around too:
- Standard processing – your Rwanda East Africa Visa is ready within 6 business days, and you spend USD 100.00 on it
- Rush processing – your Rwanda East Africa Visa arrives within 4 business days, and you are charged USD 100.00
- Super Rush processing – your travel document is ready within 2 business days, and you must pay USD 100.00
What are the validity, number of entries, and duration of stay for a Rwanda East Africa Visa?
The validity of a Rwanda East Africa Visa is of 90 days after arrival after arrival. It covers Multiple Entry, and your stays are limited to 90 days Per Entry.