Are you planning a trip to Rwanda? Then you should know that chances are you need to obtain a visa in advance. But you will be pleased to learn that Rwanda’s visa policy includes an electronic visa system which allows all non-visa exempt nationalities to apply for a Rwanda visa online, and iVisa can help with the process. To find out more details about the Rwanda e-visa, we recommend that you read the answers to the most frequently asked questions below.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
Are the citizens of Poland eligible for a Rwanda e-visa?
Yes, as a Polish national, you can obtain a Rwanda e-visa.
What are the requirements I have to meet for a Rwanda visa?
As you will see, the requirements for a Rwanda visa are not many, and chances are you already have some of the items on the list. Here is what you must put together before the online application process:
- Passport – take a look at its expiry date to check if it is valid for another 6 months after arrival and has at least one blank page
- Photo – as recent as possible and taken on a white background
- E-mail address – your Rwanda e-visa will arrive via e-mail in PDF format.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts credit or debit cards, PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat
How long must I wait for my application to be processed?
It depends on which option you select when it comes to the processing time of your application. Your make a choice, and your Rwanda visa will arrive in the timeframe you agree on. Here is what you can opt for:
- Standard processing – 7 business days
- Rush processing – 2 business days
- Super Rush processing – 24 hours
How much does Rwanda e-visa cost?
The amount you will be charged for a Rwanda visa depends on the processing time you select for your application. The prices are listed below and include the service fees:
- Standard – USD 50.00
- Rush – USD 50.00
- Super Rush – USD 50.00
How long is the Rwanda e-visa valid for?
The Rwanda visa is valid for 30 days after arrival.
How many entries do I have and what is the duration of stay?
The Rwanda visa grants Single Entry, and your stay is limited to 30 days Per Entry.
What is the Rwanda East Africa visa?
As a Polish national, you can also apply for a Rwanda East Africa visa. If you hold this visa, you will be able to visit Rwanda, Kenya, and Uganda on one trip. That way, you do not have to acquire thee distinct travel documents. However, keep in mind that this visa is valid only if you travel to Rwanda first.
What requirements must I meet for a Rwanda East Africa Visa?
In addition to what is necessary for a Rwanda visa, you will also need the following:
- A travel itinerary
- Vaccination certificate for Yellow Fever
- Return flight ticket
- A contact in Uganda – this can be a person, a travel agency, an organization, etc.
What is the Rwanda East Africa Visa processing time and fees?
The cost of a Rwanda East Africa visa is directly related to the processing time of your application. Once again, iVisa gives you three choices:
- Standard processing – your Rwanda East Africa Visa is ready within 6 business days, and you spend USD 100.00 on it
- Rush processing – your Rwanda East Africa Visa arrives within 4 business days, and you are charged USD 100.00
- Super Rush processing – your travel document is ready within 2 business days, and you must pay USD 100.00
What is the validity, number of entries, and duration of stay for a Rwanda East Africa Visa?
The Rwanda East Africa Visa is valid for 90 days after arrival after arrival. You are granted Multiple Entry, and you can stay at your destination for up to 90 days Per Entry per entry.