A trip to Rwanda entails quite a bit of planning, but one of the things you need to handle right from the start is the visa. After all, you may need one in advance. However, you will be pleased to learn that Rwanda’s visa policy allows all nationalities that are not visa exempt to obtain a Rwanda visa online. With iVisa, you can get it as fast as possible. To learn more about the Rwanda e-visa, we suggest that you read the information we provided for you below.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
Are the citizens of Saint Lucia eligible for a Rwanda e-visa?
Yes, the citizens of Saint Lucia have access to a Rwanda e-visa.
What are the requirements I have to meet for a Rwanda visa?
As you will see, the requirements for a Rwanda visa are easy to acquire. Here is what you need for a successful application process:
- Passport – take a look at its expiry date to check if it is valid for another 6 months after arrival and has at least one blank page
- Photo – as recent as possible and taken on a white background
- E-mail address – your Rwanda e-visa will arrive via e-mail in PDF format.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts credit or debit cards, PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat
How long must I wait for my application to be processed?
As long as you want. That is because when you apply for a Rwanda visa with iVisa, you can choose the processing time of your application. iVisa gives you three options so that you can pick the one that is most convenient for you:
- Standard processing – 7 business days
- Rush processing – 2 business days
- Super Rush processing – 24 hours
How much does Rwanda e-visa cost?
The cost of a Rwanda visa depends on the processing time you pick for your application. Here are the prices:
- Standard – USD 30.00
- Rush – USD 30.00
- Super Rush – USD 30.00
The service fees are included.
How long is the Rwanda e-visa valid for?
The Rwanda visa is valid for 30 days after arrival.
How many entries do I have and what is the duration of stay?
The Rwanda e-visa grants Single Entry, and you can stay in Rwanda for up to 30 days Per Entry.
What is the Rwanda East Africa visa?
The citizens of Saint Lucia also have the possibility to apply for a Rwanda East Africa visa. This document allows you to enter Rwanda, but Kenya and Uganda as well. That way, if you want to visit all three states on one trip, you do not have to obtain three different visas. But what you should know about the Rwanda East Africa visa is that it is not valid unless you travel to Rwanda first.
What requirements must I meet for a Rwanda East Africa Visa?
Besides the requirements you must put together for a Rwanda visa, you will also need the following:
- A travel itinerary
- Vaccination certificate for Yellow Fever
- Return flight ticket
- A contact in Uganda – this can be a person, a travel agency, an organization, etc.
What is the Rwanda East Africa Visa processing time and fees?
The price of a Rwanda East Africa visa is, again, determined by the processing time you choose for your application. You are given three choices this time too:
- Standard processing – your Rwanda East Africa Visa is ready within 6 business days, and you spend USD 100.00 on it
- Rush processing – your Rwanda East Africa Visa arrives within 4 business days, and you are charged USD 100.00
- Super Rush processing – your travel document is ready within 2 business days, and you must pay USD 100.00
What is the validity, number of entries, and duration of stay for a Rwanda East Africa Visa?
The Rwanda East Africa Visa is valid for 90 days after arrival after arrival. You are granted Multiple Entry, and your stay is limited to 90 days Per Entry per visit.