Planning a trip to Rwanda takes quite a little bit of work, but did you know that you must also obtain a visa in advance? That is, of course, unless you are exempt. Even so, Rwanda’s visa policy contains an electronic visa system which allows all non-visa exempt nationalities to apply online for a Rwanda visa. With iVisa, you will experience a stress-free application process. You should read the answers to the most frequently asked questions below to learn more about the Rwanda e-visa.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
Are the citizens of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines eligible for a Rwanda e-visa?
Yes, as a citizen of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, you have access to a Rwanda e-visa.
What are the requirements I have to meet for a Rwanda visa?
One of the things you will notice about the requirements for a Rwanda visa is that they are easy to acquire. You only need the following:
- Passport – take a look at its expiry date to check if it is valid for another 6 months after arrival and has at least one blank page
- Photo – as recent as possible and taken on a white background
- E-mail address – your Rwanda e-visa will arrive via e-mail in PDF format.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts credit or debit cards, PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat
How long must I wait for my application to be processed?
Your application form will be processed in the timeframe of your choosing. iVisa gives you three options regarding the processing time of your application so that you can receive your Rwanda e-visa at your earliest convenience.
- Standard processing – 7 Business Days
- Rush processing – 2 Business Days
- Super Rush processing – 1 Business Day
How much does Rwanda e-visa cost?
The cost of a Rwanda visa depends on the processing time you pick for your application. The prices are as follows:
- Standard – USD 50.00
- Rush – USD 50.00
- Super Rush – USD 50.00
Keep in mind that the service fees are already included.
How long is the Rwanda e-visa valid for?
The Rwanda visa is valid for 30 days after arrival.
How many entries do I have and what is the duration of stay?
The Rwanda visa covers Single Entry, and it allows you to stay in Rwanda for up to 30 days Per Entry.
What is the Rwanda East Africa visa?
The citizens of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines also qualify for a Rwanda East Africa visa. With this document, you will be able to travel to Rwanda, but to Kenya and Uganda as well, without having to acquire three different visas. However, you should know that this type of visa is valid only if you go to Rwanda first.
What requirements must I meet for a Rwanda East Africa Visa?
In addition to the requirements for a Rwanda visa, you also need to have at hand the following:
- A travel itinerary
- Vaccination certificate for Yellow Fever
- Return flight ticket
- A contact in Uganda – this can be a person, a travel agency, an organization, etc.
What are the Rwanda East Africa Visa processing time and fees?
Once again, the cost of your Rwanda East Africa visa is established by the processing time of your application. iVisa gives you three choices this time around too:
- Standard processing – your Rwanda East Africa Visa is ready within 6 Business Days, and you spend USD 100.00 on it
- Rush processing – your Rwanda East Africa Visa arrives within 4 Business Days, and you are charged USD 100.00
- Super Rush processing – your travel document is ready within 2 Business Days, and you must pay USD 100.00
What are the validity, number of entries, and duration of stay for a Rwanda East Africa Visa?
The Rwanda East Africa Visa is valid for 90 days after arrival after arrival. It grants Multiple Entry, and you can stay at your destination for no more than 90 days Per Entry per entry.