Planning a trip to Rwanda may require some time and energy on your part, but did you know that you also have to obtain a visa in advance? The only way you do not have to do that is if you are exempt. Even so, Rwanda has a lenient visa policy which includes an electronic visa system. As a result, all non-visa exempt nationalities can apply for a Rwanda visa online. With iVisa, you will enjoy a smooth and fast application process. To learn more about the Rwanda e-visa, we invite you to read the information provided for you below.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
Are the citizens of Serbia eligible for a Rwanda e-visa?
Yes, Serbian citizens can apply online for a Rwanda e-visa.
What are the requirements I have to meet for a Rwanda visa?
The list of requirements for a Rwanda visa is short and contains nothing out of the ordinary. Plus, you may already have some (if not all) of the necessary documents and information. Here is what you will need:
- Passport – look at its expiry date to check if it is valid for another 6 months after arrival and has at least one blank page
- Photo – as recent as possible and taken on a white background
- E-mail address – your Rwanda e-visa will arrive via e-mail in PDF format.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts credit or debit cards, PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat
How long must I wait for my application to be processed?
Believe it or not, you Rwanda e-visa will arrive in the timeframe of your choosing. That is because you are given three choices when it comes to the processing time of your application. Here is what you can opt for:
- Standard processing – 7 days
- Rush processing – 48 hours
- Super Rush processing – 24 hours
How much does Rwanda e-visa cost?
The amount you will be charged for your Rwanda visa depends on the processing time you pick for your application. The prices are listed below and already include the service fees:
- Standard – USD 30.00
- Rush – USD 30.00
- Super Rush – USD 30.00
How long is the Rwanda e-visa valid for?
The Rwanda visa is valid for 30 days after arrival.
How many entries do I have and what is the duration of stay?
You are granted Single Entry, and you can stay in Rwanda for up to 30 days Per Entry.
What is the Rwanda East Africa visa?
The citizens of Serbia are also eligible for a Rwanda East Africa visa. This document allows you to travel to Rwanda, but to Kenya and Uganda as well. It is incredibly convenient in case you want to visit all three countries on one trip. You need only one travel document, not three. Nevertheless, you should know that this type of visa is not valid unless you enter Rwanda first.
What requirements must I meet for a Rwanda East Africa Visa?
Along with the requirements you have to meet for a Rwanda visa, you will need the following as well:
- A travel itinerary
- Vaccination certificate for Yellow Fever
- Return flight ticket
- A contact in Uganda – this can be a person, a travel agency, an organization, etc.
What is the Rwanda East Africa Visa processing time and fees?
The cost of a Rwanda East Africa visa is determined by the processing time of your application. Once again, iVisa offers three c choices:
- Standard processing – your Rwanda East Africa Visa is ready within 6 days, and you spend USD 100.00 on it
- Rush processing – your Rwanda East Africa Visa arrives within 4 days, and you are charged USD 100.00
- Super Rush processing – your travel document is ready within 48 hours, and you must pay USD 100.00
What is the validity, number of entries, and duration of stay for a Rwanda East Africa Visa?
The Rwanda East Africa Visa is valid for 90 days after arrival after arrival. It covers Multiple Entry, and you can stay at your destination for no more than 90 days Per Entry per entry.