Planning a trip to Rwanda may take some of your time and energy, but did you know that chances are you also need to obtain a visa before departure? But do not worry, iVisa can be of help. According to the visa policy of Rwanda, all non-visa exempt nationalities can apply for a Rwanda visa online, and we offer a short and simple application process. To learn more about the Rwanda e-visa, we recommend that you read the information provided for you below.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
Are the citizens of Slovakia eligible for a Rwanda e-visa?
Yes, Slovak citizens are eligible for a Rwanda e-visa.
What are the requirements I have to meet for a Rwanda visa?
As you will see, the list of requirements for s Rwanda visa is quite short, and you may already have everything necessary for a successful application process. Here is what you need:
- Passport – take a look at its expiry date to check if it is valid for another 6 months after arrival and has at least one blank page
- Photo – as recent as possible and taken on a white background
- E-mail address – your Rwanda e-visa will arrive via e-mail in PDF format.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts credit or debit cards, PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat
How long must I wait for my application to be processed?
As long as you choose. That is because when you apply for a Rwanda e-visa with iVisa, you are given three choices when it comes to the processing time of your application. That way, you can pick the one that best suits your needs. Here they are:
- Standard processing – 7 business days
- Rush processing – 2 business days
- Super Rush processing – 24 hours
How much does Rwanda e-visa cost?
The cost of your Rwanda e-visa depends on which option you choose regarding the processing time of your application. Therefore, there are three available prices. They already include the service fees.
- Standard – USD 30.00
- Rush – USD 30.00
- Super Rush – USD 30.00
How long is the Rwanda e-visa valid for?
The Rwanda visa is valid for 30 days after arrival.
How many entries do I have and what is the duration of stay?
The Rwanda visa grants Single Entry, and the maximum duration of stay is of 30 days Per Entry.
What is the Rwanda East Africa visa?
The citizens of Slovakia also have the option to apply for a Rwanda East Africa visa. If you hold this document, you can enter Rwanda, but Kenya and Uganda as well. It is ideal if you wish to visit all three countries on one trip. Nevertheless, remember that this visa is valid only if you enter Rwanda first.
What requirements must I meet for a Rwanda East Africa Visa?
In addition to what is necessary for the Rwanda visa, you will need the following documents too:
- A travel itinerary
- Vaccination certificate for Yellow Fever
- Return flight ticket
- A contact in Uganda – this can be a person, a travel agency, an organization, etc.
What are the Rwanda East Africa Visa processing time and fees?
The option you choose regarding the processing time of your application is the factor that determines the cost of your Rwanda East Africa visa. Once again, you are provided with three options:
- Standard processing – your Rwanda East Africa Visa is ready within 6 business days, and you spend USD 100.00 on it
- Rush processing – your Rwanda East Africa Visa arrives within 4 business days, and you are charged USD 100.00
- Super Rush processing – your travel document is ready within 2 business days, and you must pay USD 100.00
What are the validity, number of entries, and duration of stay for a Rwanda East Africa Visa?
The validity of a Rwanda East Africa Visa is of 90 days after arrival after arrival. It ensures Multiple Entry, and your stay is limited to 90 days Per Entry per entry.