When you decide to spend your vacation in Rwanda, you need to take into consideration that you may need to obtain a visa in advance. However, thanks to Rwanda’s electronic visa system, all non-visa exempt nationalities can apply for a Rwanda visa online. With iVisa, you will enjoy a short and simple online application process. If you want to learn more about the Rwanda e-visa, we recommend that you read the answers to the most commonly asked questions below.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
As a Tunisian citizen, can I apply for a Rwanda e-visa?
Yes, the citizens of Tunisia are eligible for a Rwanda e-visa.
What requirements must I fulfill for a successful application process?
Before you proceed to the application page, we suggest that you first put together everything that is required for the application process, and then fill in the form. Here is what you will need:
- Passport – it has to be valid for at least another 6 months after arrival and have at least one blank page
- Photo – as recent as possible and taken on a white background
- E-mail address – your Rwanda e-visa will arrive via e-mail in PDF format.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts credit or debit cards, PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat
How long must I wait for my Rwanda visa to arrive?
Your Rwanda visa will arrive as soon as you want it to. iVisa provides you with three options when it comes to the processing time of your application so that you can pick the one that best serves your needs.
- Standard processing – 7 Business Days
- Rush processing – 2 Business Days
- Super Rush processing – 1 Business Day
What is the cost of a Rwanda e-visa?
The cost of your Rwanda visa depends on which option you select when it comes to the processing time of your application. As a result:
- Standard – USD 50.00
- Rush – USD 50.00
- Super Rush – USD 50.00
The prices above already include the service fees.
What is the validity period of a Rwanda visa?
The Rwanda visa is valid for 90 days after arrival.
How many entries do I have and what is the duration of stay?
The Rwanda visa covers Single Entry, and you are allowed to stay in the country for up to 90 days Per Entry.
What is the Rwanda East Africa visa?
As a citizen of Tunisia, you are also eligible for a Rwanda East Africa visa. With this document, you will be able to visit Rwanda, Kenya, and Uganda, without having to obtain three distinct travel documents. However, you should probably know that you cannot use this type of visa unless you enter Rwanda first.
What do I need to apply for a Rwanda East Africa Visa?
In addition to what is required for a Rwanda visa, you will also have to have at hand the following:
- A travel itinerary
- Vaccination certificate for Yellow Fever
- Return flight ticket
- A contact in Uganda – this can be a person, a travel agency, an organization, etc.
What about the Rwanda East Africa Visa processing time and fees?
Same as with the Rwanda visa, the price of a Rwanda East Africa visa depends on which option you select regarding the processing time of your application. Once again, you are provided with three choices:
- Standard processing – your Rwanda East Africa Visa is ready within 6 Business Days, and you spend USD 100.00 on it
- Rush processing – your Rwanda East Africa Visa arrives within 4 Business Days, and you are charged USD 100.00
- Super Rush processing – your travel document is ready within 2 Business Days, and you must pay USD 100.00
What are the validity, number of entries, and duration of stay for a Rwanda East Africa Visa?
The Rwanda East Africa Visa has a validity of 90 days after arrival after arrival. It ensures Multiple Entry,you’re your stay cannot exceed 90 days Per Entry per entry.