A trip to Rwanda takes a lot of planning, but one of the first things you need to deal with is the visa. After all, you may need to get one. However, the good news is that Rwanda’s visa policy is pretty lenient, and thanks to its electronic visa system, all non-visa exempt nationalities are given the possibility to apply for a Rwanda visa online. With iVisa, you will enjoy a short and straightforward application process. To learn more about the Rwanda e-visa, read the information below.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
As a Turkish citizen, can I apply for a Rwanda e-visa?
Yes, the citizens of Turkey can apply for a Rwanda e-visa.
What requirements must I fulfill for a successful application process?
As you will notice, the list of requirements for a Rwanda visa contains nothing out of the ordinary, and chances are that you already have everything necessary for the application process. What you need is as follows:
- Passport – it has to be valid for at least another 6 months after arrival and have at least one blank page
- Photo – as recent as possible and taken on a white background
- E-mail address – your Rwanda e-visa will arrive via e-mail in PDF format.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts credit or debit cards, PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat
How long must I wait for my Rwanda visa to arrive?
As long as you choose. When you apply for a Rwanda visa using the services rendered by iVisa, you can select the processing time of your application. You are given three options:
- Standard processing – 7 business days
- Rush processing – 2 business days
- Super Rush processing – 24 hours
What is the cost of a Rwanda e-visa?
How much your Rwanda visa will cost depends on what processing time option you pick during the application process. The prices are below and already include the service fees.
- Standard – USD 50.00
- Rush – USD 50.00
- Super Rush – USD 50.00
What is the validity period of a Rwanda visa?
The Rwanda visa is valid for 30 days after arrival.
How many entries do I have and what is the duration of stay?
The Rwanda visa covers Single Entry, and your stay is limited to 30 days Per Entry.
What is the Rwanda East Africa visa?
The citizens of turkey can also obtain a Rwanda East Africa visa. If you hold this type of visa, you can enter Rwanda, Kenya, and Uganda. That way, when you want to visit all three countries on one trip, you do not have to apply for three distinct visas. However, for this visa to be valid, you must go to Rwanda first.
What do I need to apply for a Rwanda East Africa Visa?
In addition to what is required for a Rwanda visa, you need to put together the following documents as well:
- A travel itinerary
- Vaccination certificate for Yellow Fever
- Return flight ticket
- A contact in Uganda – this can be a person, a travel agency, an organization, etc.
What about the Rwanda East Africa Visa processing time and fees?
Same as with the Rwanda visa, the cost of Rwanda East Africa visa depends on which processing time option you select during the application process. iVisa gives you three options this time around too:
- Standard processing – your Rwanda East Africa Visa is ready within 6 business days, and you spend USD 100.00 on it
- Rush processing – your Rwanda East Africa Visa arrives within 4 business days, and you are charged USD 100.00
- Super Rush processing – your travel document is ready within 2 business days, and you must pay USD 100.00
What are the validity, number of entries, and duration of stay for a Rwanda East Africa Visa?
The Rwanda East Africa Visa is valid for 90 days after arrival after arrival. You are covered for Multiple Entry, and you can stay at your destination for a period that cannot exceed 90 days Per Entry per entry.