When you start planning your trip to Rwanda, one of the things you need to consider is the fact that you may require a visa to enter the country. Rest assured that you should obtain it with ease. Thanks to Rwanda’s electronic visa, all non-visa exempt nationalities are given the opportunity to apply for a Rwanda visa online iVisa can facilitate the process. To find out more about the Rwanda e-visa, you should read the information we provided for you below.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
As an Uzbekistani citizen, can I apply for a Rwanda e-visa?
Yes, the citizens of Uzbekistan qualify for a Rwanda e-visa.
What requirements must I fulfill for a successful application process?
As you will see, the requirements for a Rwanda visa are not at all demanding. Here is what you need to put together:
- Passport – it has to be valid for at least another 6 months after arrival and have at least one blank page
- Photo – as recent as possible and taken on a white background
- E-mail address – your Rwanda e-visa will arrive via e-mail in PDF format.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts credit or debit cards, PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat
How long must I wait for my Rwanda visa to arrive?
When you apply for a Rwanda visa using the services provided by iVisa, you are given three options regarding the processing time of your application. That way, you can choose the one that best suits your needs.
- Standard processing – 7 days
- Rush processing – 48 hours
- Super Rush processing – 24 hours
What is the cost of a Rwanda e-visa?
The cost of your Rwanda visa is influenced by which processing time you select for your application. The prices below already include the service fees:
- Standard – USD 30.00
- Rush – USD 30.00
- Super Rush – USD 30.00
What is the validity period of a Rwanda visa?
The Rwanda visa is valid for 30 days after arrival.
How many entries do I have and what is the duration of stay?
The Rwanda visa covers Single Entry, and your stay in Rwanda cannot exceed 30 days Per Entry.
What is the Rwanda East Africa visa?
The citizens of Uzbekistan are also eligible for a Rwanda East Africa visa. With this document, if you want to travel to Rwanda, Kenya, and Uganda on one trip, you are not required to obtain three different visas. All you need is the Rwanda East Africa visa. But you should know that you must use it to enter Rwanda first. Otherwise, it is not valid.
What do I need to apply for a Rwanda East Africa Visa?
Take what is required for a Rwanda visa, to which you add the following:
- A travel itinerary
- Vaccination certificate for Yellow Fever
- Return flight ticket
- A contact in Uganda – this can be a person, a travel agency, an organization, etc.
What about the Rwanda East Africa Visa processing time and fees?
The amount you are charged for a Rwanda East Africa visa is established by the processing time you pick for your application. You are provided with three options:
- Standard processing – your Rwanda East Africa Visa is ready within 6 days, and you spend USD 100.00 on it
- Rush processing – your Rwanda East Africa Visa arrives within 4 days, and you are charged USD 100.00
- Super Rush processing – your travel document is ready within 48 hours, and you must pay USD 100.00
What is the validity, number of entries, and duration of stay for a Rwanda East Africa Visa?
The Rwanda East Africa Visa has a validity of 90 days after arrival after arrival, and you are granted Multiple Entry. You can stay at your destination for no more than 90 days Per Entry per entry.