Are you planning to spend your vacation in Rwanda? Then you likely need a visa in advance. Lucky for you, thanks to Rwanda’s electronic visa system, all non-visa exempt nationalities are given the opportunity to apply for a Rwanda visa online. iVisa can help with the process. You should read the answers to the most frequently asked questions below if you want to learn more about the Rwanda e-visa.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
As a Venezuelan citizen, can I apply for a Rwanda e-visa?
Yes, just like all nationalities, the citizens of Venezuela can apply for a Rwanda e-visa.
What requirements must I fulfill for a successful application process?
To apply for a Rwanda visa, you need to put together some documents and information that is required during the process. Fortunately, the list is not very long, and chances are that you already have some of the items on it. What you need is as follows:
- Passport – it has to be valid for at least another 6 months after arrival and have at least one blank page
- Photo – as recent as possible and taken on a white background
- E-mail address – your Rwanda e-visa will arrive via e-mail in PDF format.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts credit or debit cards, PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat
How long must I wait for my Rwanda visa to arrive?
It is up to you how soon you receive your Rwanda visa. That is because iVisa gives you the opportunity to choose among three processing time options for your application.
- Standard processing – 7 business days
- Rush processing – 2 business days
- Super Rush processing – 24 hours
What is the cost of a Rwanda e-visa?
The cost of a Rwanda visa is established by the processing time you pick for your application. The prices are listed below and already include the service fees:
- Standard – USD 50.00
- Rush – USD 50.00
- Super Rush – USD 50.00
What is the validity period of a Rwanda visa?
The Rwanda visa is valid for 30 days after arrival.
How many entries do I have and what is the duration of stay?
The Rwanda visa grants Single Entry, and you can stay in Rwanda for up to 30 days Per Entry.
What is the Rwanda East Africa visa?
As a citizen of Venezuela, you also have the option of applying for a Rwanda East Africa visa. This document grants you entry in Rwanda, Kenya, and Uganda. That way, you can visit all these countries with a single visa. Nevertheless, you should probably know that this document is valid only if you enter Rwanda first.
What do I need to apply for a Rwanda East Africa Visa?
You take what is required for a Rwanda visa, to which you add the following:
- A travel itinerary
- Vaccination certificate for Yellow Fever
- Return flight ticket
- A contact in Uganda – this can be a person, a travel agency, an organization, etc.
What about the Rwanda East Africa Visa processing time and fees?
The amount you spend on a Rwanda East Africa visa is determined by the processing time you choose for your application. Once again, you are provided with three choices:
- Standard processing – your Rwanda East Africa Visa is ready within 6 business days, and you spend USD 100.00 on it
- Rush processing – your Rwanda East Africa Visa arrives within 4 business days, and you are charged USD 100.00
- Super Rush processing – your travel document is ready within 2 business days, and you must pay USD 100.00
What is the validity, number of entries, and duration of stay for a Rwanda East Africa Visa?
The Rwanda East Africa Visa has a validity 90 days after arrival after arrival. It grants Multiple Entry,you’re your stay cannot exceed 90 days Per Entry per entry.