When you decide to take a trip to Rwanda for tourism purposes, one of the things you need to consider is the fact that you may need a visa in advance. However, you should not struggle to acquire it because all non-visa exempt nationalities are given the possibility to apply for a Rwanda visa online. With iVisa, you will enjoy a short and simple application process. If you want to find out more details about the Rwanda e-visa, we recommend that you read the information provided for you below.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
As a Yemeni citizen, can I apply for a Rwanda e-visa?
Yes, the citizens of Yemen have access to a Rwanda e-visa.
What requirements must I fulfill for a successful application process?
In order to be able to apply for a Rwanda visa, you need to put together some documents and information that are required during the application process. They are as follows:
- Passport – it has to be valid for at least another 6 months after arrival and have at least one blank page
- Photo – as recent as possible and taken on a white background
- E-mail address – your Rwanda e-visa will arrive via e-mail in PDF format.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts credit or debit cards, PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat
How long must I wait for my Rwanda visa to arrive?
Your Rwanda visa arrives in the timeframe of your choosing. iVisa gives you three options when it comes to the processing time of your application so that you can make the best choice for you:
- Standard processing – 7 business days
- Rush processing – 2 business days
- Super Rush processing – 24 hours
What is the cost of a Rwanda e-visa?
The amount you will be charged for your Rwanda visa is influenced by which option you select regarding the processing time of your application. Here are the prices:
- Standard – USD 50.00
- Rush – USD 50.00
- Super Rush – USD 50.00
The service fees are included.
What is the validity period of a Rwanda visa?
The Rwanda visa is valid for 30 days after arrival.
How many entries do I have and what is the duration of stay?
The Rwanda visa grants you Single Entry, and your stay in Rwanda cannot go beyond 30 days Per Entry.
What is the Rwanda East Africa visa?
As a Yemeni national, you can also apply for a Rwanda East Africa visa. This document will allow you to travel to Rwanda, Kenya, and Uganda without having to acquire three different visas. But you should know that you cannot use this type of visa unless you travel to Rwanda first.
What do I need to apply for a Rwanda East Africa Visa?
Besides what is necessary for a Rwanda visa, you must also put together the following documents:
- A travel itinerary
- Vaccination certificate for Yellow Fever
- Return flight ticket
- A contact in Uganda – this can be a person, a travel agency, an organization, etc.
What about the Rwanda East Africa Visa processing time and fees?
Same as with the Rwanda visa, the cost of a Rwanda East Africa visa is determined by the processing time you pick for your application. You are provided with three option once again:
- Standard processing – your Rwanda East Africa Visa is ready within 6 business days, and you spend USD 100.00 on it
- Rush processing – your Rwanda East Africa Visa arrives within 4 business days, and you are charged USD 100.00
- Super Rush processing – your travel document is ready within 2 business days, and you must pay USD 100.00
What is the validity, number of entries, and duration of stay for a Rwanda East Africa Visa?
The Rwanda East Africa Visa is valid for 90 days after arrival after arrival. It ensures Multiple Entry, and your stay cannot be over 90 days Per Entry per entry.