Traveling is getting an extra layer of protection due to the coronavirus pandemic. For now, prevention is better than a cure. Authorities are focusing on taking preventive measures until a vaccine is available. The majority of countries are reopening their borders by bringing new regulations to safeguard their residents and visitors. Rwanda has also taken a precautionary measure to manage the risk of coronavirus spread. All visitors are required to obtain Passenger Locator Form to enter Rwanda. Get your Health Declaration effortlessly with iVisa.com.
If you are a citizen of the United Kingdom, trying to visit Rwanda then read this article completely and note down the points for your journey. Click here to get more detailed information on travel during Coronavirus.
Frequently Asked Questions
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THE PASSENGER LOCATOR FORM?
The Passenger Locator Form is a health declaration document implemented by the Rwanda government as a part of the preventive measures to manage the risk of Coronavirus. It will help the government to safeguard its residents and visitors. It helps the authorities to verify that you don’t have coronavirus symptoms. Plus, the government will use this information to inform you if anyone in your contact shows symptoms of COVID-19. Get your Passenger Locator Form with iVisa.com and see how citizens of the United Kingdom can enter Rwanda during coronavirus. It is fast, simple and secure to use.
Do I need to take a PCR COVID-19 test before traveling to Rwanda?
- COVID test prior to arrival: PCR within 72 hours.
- COVID test after arrival: All travelers will be tested on arrival.
- COVID test exemptions: Children under 5.
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Rwanda?
No, you don't. As of today, COVID-19 vaccination passports or certificates are not mandatory to enter Rwanda. Since information may change quickly, we advise you to follow up on the latest Rwanda travel updates and/or contact your local embassy.
Do I have to quarantine once I arrive in Rwanda?
- Quarantine requirements: 24 hours in transit hotel until results of arrival test are received.
- Quarantine exemptions: Fully vaccinated travelers and children under 18 do not have to quarantine until arrival results are received.
- Quarantine requirements- travelers who have spent time in Botswana, Eswatini, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, South Africa, Zambia or Zimbabwe in the 7 days prior to arrival: 7 days in facility and PCR on day 7.
DO I NEED A VISA TO ENTER RWANDA?
The requirement of a visa depends on your country of origin. Click here to check your visa requirement with iVisa.com.
If you are a citizen of the United Kingdom then you will be required to get a visa to enter Rwanda. Apply for a Rwanda eVisa to ensure a smooth journey into Rwanda.
WHAT ARE THE DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO ENTER RWANDA?
Apply for the Health Declaration online with iVisa.com and see how citizens of the United Kingdom can enter Rwanda during coronavirus. It is fast, simple, and secure to use. After filling the application form, you are required to upload some documents to complete the process.
- A scan of your valid passport, to get the basic details necessary to complete the application.
- Your email address, the travel document will be delivered to your email address.
- A valid payment method, like a credit/debit card, or PayPal
- A negative PCR COVID-19 test result.
- Your travel details, time, and place.
- Your accommodation details.
WHAT IS THE PROCESSING TIME AND PRICE?
Applying for travel documents through the government website can be a time-consuming task. That is why iVisa.com is offering three processing options to choose from.
- Standard Processing Option: you can get your travel documents delivered at a standard time and price.
- Rush Processing Option: here the processing time is much faster compared to the standard option but is also more expensive.
- Super Rush Processing Option: the waiting time is low but the price is more expensive compared to other processing options. If you are in a hurry then choose this option to get a quick result.
Select the option that matches your travel plan and click here to start your application and see how citizens of the United Kingdom can enter Rwanda during coronavirus.
HOW MANY TIMES CAN I USE THE PASSENGER LOCATOR FORM TO ENTER RWANDA?
The Passenger Locator Form can be used only once. The Health Declaration can be used for a single entry to Rwanda. If you require a Health Declaration, then press here and see how citizens of the United Kingdom can enter Rwanda during coronavirus.
HOW TO COMPLETE THE APPLICATION PROCESS WITH IVISA.com?
Filling out the application form can be a complicated process but here at iVisa.com it is simple and easy. Just follow these steps.
- The first step is to answer the questionnaire with valid information, then choose a processing option that matches your travel plan.
- The second step is to revise the information given and verify that it is correct and make the payment for the application fee through credit/debit card or PayPal.
- The third step is to upload the required documents including a scanned copy of your passport.
Press submit and you will get the travel document delivered online in your email address.
IS IVISA.com SAFE TO USE?
Yes, iVisa.com is very safe to use. The information you give will be processed safely with advanced software. Your privacy is our concern. If you need more information about our service then click here to visit our client review section and see how citizens of the United Kingdom can enter Rwanda during coronavirus.
WHERE TO LOOK FOR MORE INFORMATION?
If you are looking for more information, then visit the website of iVisa.com. For personal assistance click here and our customer support team will contact you. We are available 24/7 at your service.
Click here to start your application and see how citizens of the United Kingdom can enter Rwanda during coronavirus.