Learn More: Conference eVisa
RWANDA IS OPEN- Rwanda re-opened for tourism on 1 August 2020.
The Rwanda Conference eVisa is an application process rolled out by the Government of Rwanda that is sent by e-mail, it is an initiative that allows any citizen of any of the eligible countries with passports to apply online for the conference eVisa before travelling to Rwanda. People who wish to attend and or speak at a conference, meeting, workshop or seminar in Rwanda should apply for the conference evisa.
Required Documents to Apply
Passport Personal Details Scan
The Rwanda Conference e-Visa allows a Single Entry for a maximum stay of 30 days Per Entry
Your passport should be valid for at least six months from your arrival date.
The Rwanda Conference e-Visa is NOT for residence.
A proof of accommodation is required to obtain the travel document. The dates in this document MUST match the travel dates selected in the application. This is a requirement that is demanded by the government in order to issue the travel document.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Rwanda?
Do I need to take a COVID-19 test before arrival to Rwanda?
- COVID test prior to arrival: PCR within 72 hours.
- COVID test after arrival: All travelers will be tested on arrival.
- COVID test exemptions: Children under 5.
Do I need to quarantine once I get to the country?
- Quarantine requirements: 24 hours in transit hotel until results of arrival test are received.
- Quarantine exemptions: Fully vaccinated travelers and children under 18 do not have to quarantine until arrival results are received.
- Quarantine requirements- travelers who have spent time in Botswana, Eswatini, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, South Africa, Zambia or Zimbabwe in the 7 days prior to arrival: 7 days in facility and PCR on day 7.
What is the Rwanda Conference eVisa?
What is a Passenger Locator Form?
What do I need to apply for Rwanda Conference eVisa?
We require the following to submit your application:
Passport Personal Details Scan
Passport Personal Details Scan
What is the cost to obtain a Rwanda Conference eVisa?
The costs will vary according to the processing time that you choose. These are the three alternatives we have for you:
- Standard Processing: 7 Business Days - USD 95.00.
- Rush Processing: 5 Business Days - USD 125.00.
- Super Rush Processing: 4 Business Days - USD 160.00.
Note: The prices mentioned above are the cost of the Conference eVisa. If you wish to add the Passenger Locator Form, you just need to add the amount of $ 9.95 in each processing time.
When should I apply for the Passenger Locator Form?
If I plan to travel with my children do they need to get a Passenger Locator Form?
Each passenger must complete an individual form. Individuals under the age of 16 traveling with a guardian/parent may not need to complete their own form as long as:
- They will arrive and leave together,
- They will stay at the same address in Rwanda, and
- The details of the dependents are added into the guardian’s/parent’s form
Note: People over 16 years old traveling alone must complete an individual form.
How long is the Rwanda Conference eVisa valid for?
What conditions must the applicant’s passport meet for the Rwanda Conference eVisa?
When should I apply for the Rwanda Conference eVisa?
What documents do I need to present upon my arrival?
- Conference eVisa (provided by us)
- Return tickets
- Pasenger Locator Form
How many entries may I allow to use this Passenger Locator Form?
How many times can I enter Rwanda with the Conference eVisa?
Does obtaining an eVisa guarantee me entry into Rwanda?
Where can I check more info?
If I have more doubts, where can I contact you?
Which nationalities are eligible to apply for the Rwanda Conference eVisa?
- American Samoa
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- British Indian Ocean
- British virgin Island
- Burkina Faso
- Cape Verde
- Cayman Island
- Central African Republic
- Christmas Island
- Cocos Island
- Cook Island
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Dominican Republic
- East Timor
- El Salvador
- Equatorial Guinea
- Falkland Islands
- Faroe Island
- French Guiana
- French Polynesia
- Hong Kong
- Isle of Man
- Ivory Coast
- Marshall Islands
- New Caledonia
- New Zealand
- Norfolk Island
- North Korea
- Papua New Guinea
- Puerto Rico
- Republic of the Congo
- Saint Berthelemy
- Saint Helena
- Saint Kitts and Nevis
- Saint Lucia
- Saint Martin
- Saint Pierre and Miquelon
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
- San Marino
- Sao Tome and Principe
- Saudi Arabia
- Sierra Leone
- Sint Maarten
- Solomon Islands
- South Africa
- South Korea
- South Sudan
- Sri Lanka
- Svalbard and Jan Mayen
- Trinidad and Tobago
- Turks and Caicos Island
- U.S. Minor Outlying
- U.S. Virgin Island
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Wallis and Futuna
- Western Sahara
Vaccination requirements to travel to Rwanda
Yellow Fever vaccine is required if traveling from a country with risk of yellow fever transmission.
More information in the following link:
Learn more about Rwanda tourism
Where can I read more?
- Rwanda Covid-19 Restrictions
- Rwanda Vaccine Requirements: Are they needed?
- How Can Citizens of the United States Enter Rwanda During Coronavirus?
- How Can Citizens of Germany Enter Rwanda During Coronavirus?
- See how Citizens of the United Kingdom Can enter Rwanda during Coronavirus Pandemic
- How Can Citizens of Kenya Enter Rwanda during Coronavirus?
- HOW CAN CITIZENS OF NIGERIA ENTER RWANDA DURING CORONAVIRUS?
- HOW CAN CITIZENS OF CANADA ENTER RWANDA DURING CORONAVIRUS?
- HOW CAN CITIZENS OF SOUTH AFRICA ENTER RWANDA DURING CORONAVIRUS?
- SEE WHAT ARE THE RWANDA COVID TEST REQUIREMENTS
- Where can I get the Rwanda 14 day quarantine requirement?
- Rwanda entry requirements - do I need a vaccine for Yellow Fever?
- Rwanda visa for the citizens of Bhutan
- Rwanda visa for the citizens of Qatar
- How does a Rwanda visa look like?
- Rwanda visa for the citizens of Israel
- Rwanda visa for the citizens of Lesotho
- Rwanda visa for the citizens of Nigeria
- Rwanda visa for the citizens of Brunei Darussalam
- Rwanda visa for the citizens of South Africa
- Rwanda visa for the citizens of Somalia
- Rwanda visa for the citizens of Albania
- Rwanda visa for the citizens of Afghanistan
- Rwanda visa for the citizens of Canada
- TAKE A LOOK AT RWANDA PASSENGER LOCATOR EXAMPLE
- LEARN MORE ABOUT RWANDA PASSENGER LOCATOR INFORMATION
- Rwanda visa for the citizens of Brazil
- Rwanda visa for the citizens of Montenegro
- Rwanda Visa Policy
- Rwanda Conference E-Visa for Citizens of Russia
- Rwanda Conference E-Visa for Citizens of China
- Rwanda Conference Visa price
- Rwanda Conference Visa validity
- Rwanda Conference Visa processing time
- Rwanda Conference Visa requirements
- Rwanda visa for the citizens of Malaysia
- Rwanda visa for the citizens of Ethiopia
- Rwanda visa for the citizens of Spain
- Rwanda visa for the citizens of Denmark
- Do the citizens of Rwanda visa-free countries need a passport?
- What are the Rwanda visa requirements?
- Is the Rwanda visa a multiple-entry visa?
- How much does a Rwanda visa cost?