The borders of St Kitts and Nevis are open to travelers around the world, and that’s excellent news. St. Kitts and Nevis Government allowed the entry of non-nationals and non-residents from 31st October. Nevertheless, it’s only possible by following certain protocols related to the COVID-19.
These St. Kitts and Nevis COVID-19 travel restrictions aren’t difficult to obey. They’re easier than many restrictions in other countries because you’ll only need St. Kitts & Nevis immigration form. This form is available on iVisa.com, so you’re one step closer to enter this beautiful island now!
However, we suggest you read the info below to see the rest of St. Kitts and Nevis COVID-19 travel restrictions as well as what steps are necessary to get the Immigration Form.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a St. Kitts and Nevis Immigration Form?
The St. Kitts and Nevis Immigration Form is the most important document to enter this country by now. It’s an electronic record that you get via email inbox and that permits you to travel to the island while the COVID-19 lasts.
It works as a Health Declaration, which is why it’s so important right now. You cannot enter St. Kitts and Nevis without having one of these.
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Saint Kitts and Nevis?
No, you don't. As of today, COVID vaccination passports or certificates are not mandatory to enter Saint Kitts and Nevis. Since information may change quickly, we advise you to follow up on the latest Saint Kitts and Nevis travel updates and/or contact your local embassy.
Do I need to take a PCR COVID-19 Test before traveling to St. Kitts & Nevis?
- COVID test prior to arrival: There are no testing requirements.
Do I have to quarantine when I get to St. Kitts & Nevis?
- Quarantine requirements: There are no quarantine requirements.
Is St. Kitts and Nevis Immigration Form a visa?
It is not a visa nor an electronic visa. If you need a visa to enter this island, you’ll have to visit the embassy.
Nevertheless, it’s very possible that you need the St. Kitts and Nevis Immigration Form because this document is available for many nationalities right now.
How can I check if I’m eligible for this document?
We recommend you to check if you’re eligible for the St. Kitts and Nevis Immigration Form before applying for it.
This shouldn’t be a challenge because you can use iVisa.com for that. We have a visa checker tool that can help you a lot, not only with this travel document, but with any other you want to verify.
As soon as you enter iVisa.com, pick your country of origin in the drag-down menu you see on the screen and choose St. Kitts and Nevis as the destination. You’ll see if you’re eligible for the Immigration Form or not in a matter of seconds.
What items do I need to get the Immigration Form?
Once you confirm that you’re eligible for the Immigration Form, you can check other St. Kitts and Nevis COVID-19 travel restrictions, if you like, by clicking here. Nonetheless, we also recommend you read over the list before to get the items required to apply for the Immigration Form:
- The most important document is a passport, so don’t forget about it while applying and once you travel to St. Kitts and Nevis.
- The other important thing you need is a valid email address because you’ll obtain the Immigration Form via email inbox.
- One thing you cannot forget is a debit/credit card or Paypal to pay for the Immigration Form.
- The last thing you need is a copy of your flight ticket as it might be required while applying.
You can see other information about St. Kitts and Nevis COVID-19 travel restrictions here.
How much does St. Kitts and Nevis Immigration Form cost?
You cannot plan a trip without considering the budget. That’s why we always help you with this topic when it comes to travel documents. There’s not an exact price for St. Kitts and Nevis Immigration Form yet. That’s because this document is too new, but we can help you in another way.
We can give you basic information about our processing times so you can keep them in mind once the total price of the Immigration Form is available:
- Standard Processing Plan: This plan is the least expensive, which is why it’s not as fast as the others. However, it’s a great budget option if you’re not in a rush.
- Rush Processing Plan: This processing option is quicker than the Standard, which is why it has a higher price.
- Super Rush Processing Plan: The Super Rush plan is the fastest one, so it’s also more expensive. However, it’s great if you’re in a real rush or you need the document as soon as possible.
Our prices include the government’s fee,unless specificed otherwise, so you don’t have to calculate anything by yourself.
How can I apply for St. Kitts and Nevis Immigration Form?
You have your items, you know what processing time you prefer, what’s next? Well, you’re ready to apply for St. Kitts and Nevis Immigration Form. This is probably the easiest part as you’ll only have to complete an easy-to-use online form:
- First, answer the few questions you see on the screen. Once you finish answering these questions, pick your processing time.
- Second, check that all the information you offered is well-written to avoid mistakes. As soon as you confirm that everything is correct, pay for the document.
- Third, upload and attach the documents that are necessary (including the copy of your flight ticket) to the form. Send the form once you’re done with this step.
That’s all you have to do with iVisa.com’s online form! You can forget about visiting the embassy or wasting time in vain.
If you want to check other St. Kitts and Nevis COVID-19 travel restrictions, click here.
Is iVisa.com a safe company?
We know that applying online is always risky when you’re not sure about the platform you’re using. But that’s not the case with our website. iVisa.com has been working with travel documents for more than 6 years, and you can confirm that by checking our reviews. We’ve received more than 20,000 positive comments from many travelers on certified websites like Trustpilot.
Therefore, we can guarantee that we work hard to give you the best without risking any detail you offer us.
How to find more information about St. Kitts and Nevis COVID-19 travel restrictions
If you prefer to start your application at once, you can click on this link.