Learn More: Travel Registration Form
The Saint Lucia Travel Registration Form was designed to screen and test all international arrivals including those arriving from Bubble Countries such as Antigua and Barbuda, Anguilla, Barbados, Bonaire, British Virgin Island, Curacao, Dominica, Grenada, Montserrat, Saint Barthelemy, St. Kitts and Nevis, and St. Vincent and the Grenadines.
Visitors arriving from outside the designated travel bubble must receive journey approval prior to boarding and have confirmed reservations at a COVID-19 certified accommodation provider for the duration of their stay, or a pre-arranged stay confirmed at a Government operated quarantine facility. A PCR negative test result not older than 7 days must also be presented via email prior to departure.
Visitors within the Bubble Countries with a travel history limited to these areas within the last 21 days will be exempt from quarantine. However, displaying a negative PCR test result taken no longer than 7 days will also be requested before arriving in Saint Lucia. All travelers must adhere to the country’s safety protocols.
To get the Saint Lucia Travel Authorization Form, you’ll have to provide information about your health status, flight details, and intended stay in the country. You must have a confirmed airline ticket before submitting the form.
Once you forward your application, we’ll email this document prior to your trip, so you can show it to the government authorities when you arrive in Saint Lucia.
Required Documents to Apply
A current valid passport, with at least 6-month validity
Negative pre-departure PCR COVID-19 test result taken within 7 days before arrival
Proof of a COVID-19 certified accommodation
A credit/debit card or a PayPal account
The Saint Lucia Travel Registration Form is part of the required documents you will need to enter Saint Lucia, it DOES NOT replace a visa. If your country requires a visa, the immigration officers will ask for your Visa when you enter Saint Lucia. Keep in mind some nationalities will require a paper visa. If that is your case, we suggest you visit your local embassy.
All travelers must fill out the Saint Lucia Travel Registration Form.
You are required to print and carry this Saint Lucia Travel Registration Form with you, as you will be required to present it at the point of entry.
It is required to get tested for Covid-19 using a PCR (polymerase chain reaction) test and upload the test results certificate. This must be taken no more than 7 days prior to arrival in Saint Lucia.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
Only visitors within the aforementioned Bubble Countries with a travel history from these areas in the last 21 days will be exempt from quarantine. Visitors arriving from outside the designated travel bubble will have to quarantine at a COVID-19 certified accommodation provider or hotel.
Hotel guests traveling from outside the designated travel bubble are required to remain in the property for the duration of their stay except to transfer to another Covid-19 certified facility to continue their stay or to participate in water-based excursions arranged by the hotel.
- Standard Processing Time: 24 hours - USD 20.00.
- Rush Processing Time: 4 hours - USD 35.00.
- Super Rush Processing Time: 30 minutes - USD 60.00.
- This is How Citizens of St. Vincent and The Grenadines Can Enter St. Lucia During Coronavirus
- This is how the citizens of Dominica can enter Saint Lucia during Coronavirus
- How can the citizens of Antigua & Barbuda enter Saint Lucia During Coronavirus?
- How can the citizens of Barbados enter Saint Lucia During Coronavirus?
- How can the citizens of Trinidad & Tobago enter Saint Lucia During Coronavirus?
- This is How the citizens of Martinique can enter Saint Lucia during Coronavirus
- How Can the Citizens of the United Kingdom Enter Saint Lucia During Coronavirus?
- How Can the Citizens of Canada Enter Saint Lucia During Coronavirus?
- How Can the Citizens of the United States Enter St. Lucia During Coronavirus?
- These are the St Lucia COVID-19 PCR Test Requirements
- What are the St Lucia Entry Requirements during the COVID-19?