How to Apply: Travel Registration Form────
Our application form is 100% digital and easy to fill-in, complete it and pay it with credit card or PayPal.
No need to deal with the embassy. We do it for you so you don't lose valuable time.
Present your Passport and the Health Declaration we provide when you arrive at the airport.
Learn More: Travel Registration Form
The Saint Lucia Travel Registration Form was designed to screen and test all international arrivals including those arriving from Bubble Countries such as Antigua and Barbuda, Anguilla, Barbados, Bonaire, British Virgin Island, Curacao, Dominica, Grenada, Montserrat, Saint Barthelemy, St. Kitts and Nevis, and St. Vincent and the Grenadines.
Visitors arriving from outside the designated travel bubble must receive journey approval prior to boarding and have confirmed reservations at a COVID-19 certified accommodation provider for the duration of their stay, or a pre-arranged stay confirmed at a Government operated quarantine facility. A PCR negative test result not older than 7 days must also be presented via email prior to departure.
Visitors within the Bubble Countries with a travel history limited to these areas within the last 21 days will be exempt from quarantine. However, displaying a negative PCR test result taken no longer than 7 days will also be requested before arriving in Saint Lucia. All travelers must adhere to the country’s safety protocols.
To get the Saint Lucia Travel Authorization Form, you’ll have to provide information about your health status, flight details, and intended stay in the country. You must have a confirmed airline ticket before submitting the form.
Once you forward your application, we’ll email this document prior to your trip, so you can show it to the government authorities when you arrive in Saint Lucia.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
Only visitors within the aforementioned Bubble Countries with a travel history from these areas in the last 21 days will be exempt from quarantine. Visitors arriving from outside the designated travel bubble will have to quarantine at a COVID-19 certified accommodation provider or hotel.
Hotel guests traveling from outside the designated travel bubble are required to remain in the property for the duration of their stay except to transfer to another Covid-19 certified facility to continue their stay or to participate in water-based excursions arranged by the hotel.
- Standard Processing Time: 24 hours - USD 20.00.
- Rush Processing Time: 4 hours - USD 35.00.
- Super Rush Processing Time: 30 minutes - USD 60.00.
- Select the country to which you are requesting the visa
- Select the type of visa and read the instructions carefully.
- Select Apply Now
- Fill in the application form
- Pay using a Visa Card, Mastercard or other debit card.
- Await approval via email, then download and print the e-Visa from your account.
- Present your printed e-Visa to the immigration officer at the port of entry.
We know that our applicants can come across unexpected changes in their travel plans that may prevent them from traveling and therefore getting their visa. This is why we understand you may want to request a cancellation of your visa application and a credit for the amount paid. However, we will only approve the refund/credit if it follows our Refund policy guideline:
- If your application has not been reviewed by our team, nor submitted to the government for approval, then you will receive a credit for the full amount of the iVisa processing fee and government fee(visa cost).
- If your application has been reviewed by our team but has not yet been submitted to the government for approval, you will receive a credit for the full amount of the government fee (visa cost).
- If your application has been submitted to the government for approval or a visa is already issued, unfortunately, no credit is available.
Our policy also applies to these circumstances:
- If we make a mistake on your application, a 100% refund of the iVisa processing fee will be issued and we will process your visa again at no cost.
- If you purchase rush or super rush processing additional fee and we do not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a credit for the iVisa rush or super rush processing fee.
- If you miss your trip because iVisa does not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a full cash refund for the government fee and iVisa processing fee.
- The exception to the clause above is if the government is the cause of the delay or your arrival date was sooner than our super rush processing time. In such case, you will receive a credit for the iVisa processing fee.
If for any reason, you are not satisfied with our services, please feel free to contact us. Under reasonable circumstances, we will grant a credit of the iVisa processing fee to be used for a future order.