Learn More: Travel Registration Form
The Saint Lucia Travel Registration Form was designed to screen and test all international arrivals including those arriving from Bubble Countries such as Antigua and Barbuda, Anguilla, Barbados, Bonaire, British Virgin Island, Curacao, Dominica, Grenada, Montserrat, Saint Barthelemy, St. Kitts and Nevis, and St. Vincent and the Grenadines.
Visitors arriving from outside the designated travel bubble must receive journey approval prior to boarding and have confirmed reservations at a COVID-19 certified accommodation provider for the duration of their stay, or a pre-arranged stay confirmed at a Government operated quarantine facility. A PCR negative test result not older than 7 days must also be presented via email prior to departure.
Visitors within the Bubble Countries with a travel history limited to these areas within the last 21 days will be exempt from quarantine. However, displaying a negative PCR test result taken no longer than 7 days will also be requested before arriving in Saint Lucia. All travelers must adhere to the country’s safety protocols.
To get the Saint Lucia Travel Authorization Form, you’ll have to provide information about your health status, flight details, and intended stay in the country. You must have a confirmed airline ticket before submitting the form.
Once you forward your application, we’ll email this document prior to your trip, so you can show it to the government authorities when you arrive in Saint Lucia.
Required Documents to Apply
A current valid passport, with at least 6-month validity
Negative pre-departure PCR COVID-19 test result taken within 7 days before arrival
Proof of a COVID-19 certified accommodation
A credit/debit card or a PayPal account
The Saint Lucia Travel Registration Form is part of the required documents you will need to enter Saint Lucia, it DOES NOT replace a visa. If your country requires a visa, the immigration officers will ask for your Visa when you enter Saint Lucia. Keep in mind some nationalities will require a paper visa. If that is your case, we suggest you visit your local embassy.
All travelers must fill out the Saint Lucia Travel Registration Form.
You are required to print and carry this Saint Lucia Travel Registration Form with you, as you will be required to present it at the point of entry.
It is required to get tested for Covid-19 using a PCR (polymerase chain reaction) test and upload the test results certificate. This must be taken no more than 7 days prior to arrival in Saint Lucia.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
Only visitors within the aforementioned Bubble Countries with a travel history from these areas in the last 21 days will be exempt from quarantine. Visitors arriving from outside the designated travel bubble will have to quarantine at a COVID-19 certified accommodation provider or hotel.
Hotel guests traveling from outside the designated travel bubble are required to remain in the property for the duration of their stay except to transfer to another Covid-19 certified facility to continue their stay or to participate in water-based excursions arranged by the hotel.
- Standard Processing Time: 24 hours - USD 20.00.
- Rush Processing Time: 4 hours - USD 35.00.
- Super Rush Processing Time: 30 minutes - USD 60.00.
- This is How Citizens of St. Vincent and The Grenadines Can Enter St. Lucia During Coronavirus
- This is how the citizens of Dominica can enter Saint Lucia during Coronavirus
- How can the citizens of Antigua & Barbuda enter Saint Lucia During Coronavirus?
- How can the citizens of Barbados enter Saint Lucia During Coronavirus?
- How can the citizens of Trinidad & Tobago enter Saint Lucia During Coronavirus?
- This is How the citizens of Martinique can enter Saint Lucia during Coronavirus
- How Can the Citizens of the United Kingdom Enter Saint Lucia During Coronavirus?
- How Can the Citizens of Canada Enter Saint Lucia During Coronavirus?
- How Can the Citizens of the United States Enter St. Lucia During Coronavirus?
- These are the St Lucia COVID-19 PCR Test Requirements
- What are the St Lucia Entry Requirements during the COVID-19?
- Select the country to which you are requesting the visa
- Select the type of visa and read the instructions carefully.
- Select Apply Now
- Fill in the application form
- Pay using a Visa Card, Mastercard or other debit card.
- Await approval via email, then download and print the e-Visa from your account.
- Present your printed e-Visa to the immigration officer at the port of entry.
We know that our applicants can come across unexpected changes in their travel plans that may prevent them from traveling and therefore getting their visa. This is why we understand you may want to request a cancellation of your visa application and a credit for the amount paid. However, we will only approve the refund/credit if it follows our Refund policy guideline:
- If your application has not been reviewed by our team, nor submitted to the government for approval, then you will receive a credit for the full amount of the iVisa processing fee and government fee(visa cost).
- If your application has been reviewed by our team but has not yet been submitted to the government for approval, you will receive a credit for the full amount of the government fee (visa cost).
- If your application has been submitted to the government for approval or a visa is already issued, unfortunately, no credit is available.
Our policy also applies to these circumstances:
- If we make a mistake on your application, a 100% refund of the iVisa processing fee will be issued and we will process your visa again at no cost.
- If you purchase rush or super rush processing additional fee and we do not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a credit for the iVisa rush or super rush processing fee.
- If you miss your trip because iVisa does not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a full cash refund for the government fee and iVisa processing fee.
- The exception to the clause above is if the government is the cause of the delay or your arrival date was sooner than our super rush processing time. In such case, you will receive a credit for the iVisa processing fee.
If for any reason, you are not satisfied with our services, please feel free to contact us. Under reasonable circumstances, we will grant a credit of the iVisa processing fee to be used for a future order.
Because you simply deserve to get the most from your travel experience.
Now more than ever, the process of traveling has become a bit more complicated than what it used to be. As countries keep changing their regulations, paperwork keeps growing, and so do everyone’s stress levels.
For now, travel might feel different in several ways. People can expect to explore a world of face masks, social distancing, closed businesses, and 14-day quarantines.
Even so, iVisa.com firmly believes that traveling is one of the top ways to improve on personal and professional levels. Traveling makes you step out of your comfort zone and develop a sense of independence that will ultimately reflect on your decisions and the way you look at life in general. Traveling is indeed a form of education that can’t be learned by watching television or reading a book. It teaches important lessons and insights regarding cultures and traditions, touching the realms of history, economics, and geography and exposing you to different lifestyles and worldviews from your own. For life’s real education always happens outside your own four walls.
If you’re planning to travel soon, you’ve probably googled whether borders are open, which papers you need to present, and where you have to go to obtain that inescapable travel document. Whether it’s an electronic visa or health declaration, your travel date is coming, and you still don’t know when you’ll spare the time to complete those lengthy steps and be done with the whole process.
As a multicultural visa expert team, we understand how frustrating this is, especially when you’re trying to plan the trip of your dreams, choosing a hotel that you can afford to make ends meet, prepare reachable trip goals, and list the places you could realistically visit this year just to stay inspired.
Sometimes too much paperwork becomes an obstacle to the realization of your dreams, and that’s where we come in.
We want you to go out and buy that plane ticket, so everything else turns out to be an incredible adventure. Just don’t overthink it and let us take care of the rest. No busy lines at the airport, no queues at the embassy. Just a five-minute questionnaire that you can fill out from the comfort of your own home or anywhere in the world.
Your time is priceless, and so are the experiences you’re able to create when there’s enough of it. The reason to choose iVisa.com to process your travel document rests on that, but also on safety, speed, and simplicity.
Our tourist-friendly application process is fast and easy to fill out, making dealing with foreign governments a breeze. Clear instructions guide you every step of the way, and our team of immigration experts thoroughly reviews all documents before submitting them to the corresponding authorities.
Should you have any questions or doubts, both our call and message centers are ready to help you 24/7, so you can fully enjoy your trip and forget about the worries and frustrations of applying for a visa.
Depending on how quickly you need your travel document, you can select one of three processing options. However, some documents are available within hours, depending on the requirements. We will let you know right away if there are any issues with your application that require you to provide or adjust any further information, so we can issue your travel document as soon as possible.
When it comes to safety, we maintain the highest standards. Our top-notch data centers and innovative methods to secure our customer accounts and information mean you never have to worry about your sensitive information getting lost or falling into the wrong hands.
Our years of experience at processing travel documents have translated into thousands of positive reviews from satisfied users all over the globe, making iVisa.com one of the most trusted independent travel agencies for helping you obtain the travel documents you need to make your trip a success. So, why pay iVisa.com to process your travel documents then? To understand why time, distance, and valuable experiences are the secret ingredients of a more fulfilling life, which cannot be attained by sitting at home.
Experiences define you. It is from experiences that you learn and change. Traveling will provide you with plenty that will open your mind and help you adapt to any situation.
Make the most out of your time and turn it into travel experiences by processing your electronic documents with iVisa.com. You won’t regret it.