Although international travel is slowly coming back after the struggles of the coronavirus pandemic, countries around the world are establishing measures to keep the population safe. This is the case of St. Vincent, where travelers need to fill out a Pre-Arrival Travel Form if they want to enter the island. As well, visitors will have to be aware of the quarantine guidelines upon arrival.
Find out more about the quarantine measures in St. Vicent below.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Pre-Arrival Travel Form?
The Pre-Arrival Travel Form is a document requested by St. Vincent authorities to all international travelers entering the country. The health document is mandatory.
Make sure to have your Pre-Arrival Travel Form before you land in St. Vincent.
Do I need to take a coronavirus test?
The St. Vincent government is demanding a negative coronavirus test for all incoming visitors, and the test should not be older than 5 days before the trip. Travelers must take the test from an accredited laboratory.
In case you want to know more details of the requirement, get in touch with our support agents.
Are there any quarantine measures?
Yes! However, the quarantine measures will depend on the following situations:
- In case you don’t provide a negative coronavirus test upon arrival, you will have to take a PCR test in St. Vincent. While you wait for your results, you need to quarantine. It could take up to 24 hours.
- If you come from a country considered high or medium risk, then you need to follow the quarantine measures. For high-risk countries, citizens have to quarantine for 5 days. During this time, travelers will take coronavirus tests on the 1st and 5th days. For medium-risk countries, visitors need to quarantine for 48 to 72 hours until they receive final clearance from St. Vincent health authorities.
How long is the Pre-Arrival Travel Form valid for?
Travelers with a Pre-Arrival Travel Form can use it for up to 30 days after arrival. Also, they can have a Single Entry to St. Vincent.
What information is required?
Complete the online application with personal information, health conditions, and details about your trip. Keep the following items too:
- A Passport that must be valid for at least 6 months after arrival in St. Vincent.
- A valid email address.
- Payment options, iVisa.com has a small fee for the service that you can pay with a credit/debit card or a Paypal account.
- A negative coronavirus test that you need to take a maximum of 5 days before the start of the trip. Remember to check the quarantine measures, in case you don’t bring the test.
What are the procedure times and fees?
- Standard processing service, pay the minimum fee of USD 20.00, and receive your travel document in 4 days.
- Rush processing service, for a 3 days wait, you only need to pay USD 35.00.
- Super Rush processing service, in just 2 days for a price of USD 60.00, get your Pre-Arrival Travel Form.
What is the process?
iVisa.com makes it easy with three steps:
- Fill out the application with truthful information and pick a processing time (Standard, Rush, or Super Rush).
- Check your details and pay with a credit/debit card or a Paypal account.
- Upload any documents required.
How will I receive the Pre-Arrival Travel Form?
After you complete the application, iVisa.com will send you an email with your Pre-Arrival Travel Form. Make sure to provide a valid email address so you can receive the travel document without any issues.
Can I trust iVisa.com?
Of course! iVisa.com works with the highest security measures. Our professional experts will handle your information and keep it safe within our systems.
I have some questions, who should I contact?
Time to travel to St. Vincent! Begin your application now!