The world continues the fight against coronavirus. For this reason, most states are implementing new entry requirements for international travelers. St. Vincent authorities have established a Pre-Arrival Travel Form that all incoming visitors need to complete.
Continue reading more details about the requirements to acquire the Pre-Arrival Travel Form.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Pre-Arrival Travel Form?
A Pre-Arrival Travel Form is a mandatory document demanded by the St. Vincent government. Any international travelers and even St. Vincent residents have to complete the Pre-Arrival Travel Form.
Do I need to take a coronavirus test?
The St. Vincent health authorities are requesting a negative coronavirus test for all incoming visitors. Travelers must take the test a maximum of 5 days before entering St. Vincent.
If you want to know more about the requirements related to the coronavirus test, then head to the application page.
Are there any quarantine requirements?
Yes! Travelers need to follow a quarantine if they are related to the following situations: If you fail to have a negative coronavirus test upon arrival, you need to take a PCR test in St. Vincent. You have to wait around 24 hours for the results, and you need to quarantine during that time.
Travelers who have been or have a nationality from countries considered high or medium risk have specific quarantine guidelines. Citizens coming from a high-risk country have to quarantine for 5 days. The St. Vincent authorities will request coronavirus tests on the 1st and 5th days. Travelers from medium-risk countries need to quarantine for 48 to 72 hours. After getting the final clearance, they can leave the quarantine facility.
Review the application page for further details about the requirements to enter St. Vincent.
How long is the Pre-Arrival Travel Form valid for?
The Pre-Arrival Travel Form is valid for a maximum of 30 days after arrival in St. Vincent. As well, the document is valid for a Single Entry.
What information is required?
Travelers must provide personal information, current medical conditions, and details about their trip. Also, have the next items:
- A Passport with a 6-month validity after arrival in St. Vincent.
- A valid email address, so iVisa.com can send you the Pre-Arrival Travel Form.
- Payment options, pay with a credit/debit card or a Paypal account.
- A negative coronavirus test that is not older than 5 days before the start of the trip. This requirement will allow you to skip quarantine in St. Vincent.
What are the processing times and fees?
- Standard option, only pay USD 20.00, and your travel document will be ready in 4 days.
- Rush option, a flexible 3 days wait if you pay the fair price of USD 35.00.
- Super Rush option, obtain your Pre-Arrival Travel Form in 2 days, and paying a fee of USD 60.00.
What is the process?
You only need to follow the next three steps to receive your Pre-Arrival Travel Form:
- Answer the questions in the application and select a processing time (Standard, Rush, or Super Rush).
- Review your details and decide how to pay, whether with a credit/debit card or a Paypal account.
- Attach any documents required.
How will I receive the Pre-Arrival Travel Form?
You will receive the Pre-Arrival Travel Form in your email inbox. iVisa.com will use the email address in your application to send you the Pre-Arrival Travel Form. After receiving the health document, print it or keep it in an electronic device, so it’s easy to show it upon arrival.
Is iVisa.com trustable?
For sure! iVisa.com has been working with travel documentation for years, and countless travelers have trusted iVisa.com. Our experts will help you to acquire the Pre-Arrival Travel Form with the highest security standards.
How can I acquire more information?
St. Vincent is waiting for you!