We are sure citizens of the United Kingdom are ready to travel, and what better destination than an island in the Caribbean. Visiting St. Vincent and the Grenadines is possible. As the health authorities continue to control the coronavirus pandemic, citizens of the United Kingdom are more than welcome to visit St. Vincent and the Grenadines.
However, travelers need to comply with new entry requirements, such as the Pre-Arrival Travel Form. Citizens of the United Kingdom have to fill out the Pre-Arrival Travel Form before arrival in St. Vincent and the Grenadines.
The process is zero complicated with iVisa.com. Try a fast, simple, and trustworthy service with iVisa.com.
Check more details below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is a Pre-Arrival Travel Form mandatory?
Yes! The Pre-Arrival Travel Form is mandatory for all international travelers who want to visit St. Vincent and the Grenadines. As well, residents need to complete the electronic form if they are returning to the island. This mechanism will help authorities continue the efforts to end the coronavirus pandemic.
Citizens of the United Kingdom must acquire a Pre-Arrival Travel Form within 5 days before arriving in St. Vincent and the Grenadines.
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Saint Vincent & Grenadines?
No, you don't. At the moment, COVID-19 vaccination certificates are not mandatory to enter the Saint Vincent & Grenadines. Now if you are fully vaccinated, you won't need to quarantine.
Accepted vaccines are AstraZeneca, Pfizer-BioNTech, Moderna, Janssen, Gamalaya, and Cuban COVID-19 vaccine – Abdala, Soberana, Sputnik V, Sinovac, Sinopharm.
You are considered vaccinated if all doses of a vaccine against SARS-Cov-2 have been administered for at least two weeks before traveling.
Which countries are in the low and high-risk categories?
High/Medium-Risk Countries: Anguilla, Aruba, Venezuela, Brazil, Ecuador, South Africa, Colombia, Mexico, India, Panama, Argentina, Peru, Barbados, Dominica, Grenada, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Trinidad and Tobago, United States of America, including the United States Virgin Islands (USVI), China, United Kingdom, Germany, Dominican Republic, Haiti, Cuba, Nigeria, Indonesia, Philippines, Italy, Cayman Islands, Curacao, Sint Eustatius, Sint Maarten, Canada, Turks and Caicos Islands, France (including overseas regions), Spain and Russia
Low-risk countries: Antigua and Barbuda, Bonaire, Jamaica, Guyana, Belize, Bahamas, St. Kitts Nevis, St. Lucia, Taiwan, Suriname, Montserrat
All other countries are classified as high-risk.
Is it obligatory to take a PCR test before entering the country?
- COVID test prior to arrival: PCR within 72 hours. Antigen test taken within 24 hours is also accepted for fully vaccinated travelers.
- COVID test on arrival: Testing after arrival for all unvaccinated travelers- see the quarantine FAQ for more information.
Do I need to quarantine on arrival at Saint Vincent & Grenadines?
- Quarantine requirements for fully vaccinated travelers: There are no quarantine requirements.
- Quarantine for unvaccinated travelers:
- Unvaccinated arrivals from high/medium risk: 7-day quarantine at the designated hotel and must be tested on day 5.
- Unvaccinated arrivals from low-risk countries: 3-day quarantine and testing on arrival.
If you are unsure about this requirement, contact our support agents.
How long is the Pre-Arrival Travel Form valid for?
The Pre-Arrival Travel Form is valid for up to 30 days after arrival in St. Vincent and the Grenadines, and allows a Single Entry.
What are the requirements?
Citizens of the United Kingdom must complete the application with personal information. Also, keep the following items:
- Passport with a 6-month validity after you enter Sr. Vincent and the Grenadines.
- A valid email address to receive your document.
- Payment methods, iVisa.com provides two options for payment, either use a credit/debit card or a Paypal account.
- A negative coronavirus test that travelers must take a maximum of 5 days before arrival.
What are the procedure times and fees?
- Standard service, pay the affordable price of USD 20.00, and receive your travel document in 24 hours.
- Rush service, in case you need your travel form sooner, then only wait for 4 hours by paying USD 35.00.
- Super Rush service, wait the minimum time of 30 minutes for a price of USD 60.00.
Ready to travel? Go for your Pre-Arrival Travel Form.
What is the process?
- Fill out the electronic application and pick a processing time.
- Review your details and try not to leave blank spots. Proceed to pay with a credit/debit card or a Paypal account.
- Upload any documents required.
How will I receive the Pre-Arrival Travel Form?
Can I trust iVisa.com?
100% yes! Citizens of the United Kingdom can be confident that iVisa.com will handle their travel requirements with strict security guidelines.
Check our comments section and confirm iVisa.com is your best option.
Where can I find further details?
Time to travel to St. Vincent and the Grenadines! Begin your application today!