If you have a Chinese passport, you’re eligible to get the Sao Tome & Principe e-Visa. This electronic travel document gives you access to Sao Tome & Principe. Luckily, iVisa.com can help you with a fast, simple, and reliable service.
We are sure you want to continue travel, but you could feel discouraged due to the current situation. We know how you feel. Therefore, we have all the tools to help you with the Sao Tome & Principe e-Visa for citizens of China.
How can I get the Sao Tome & Principe e-Visa with iVisa.com?
- Explore the application page.
- Fill out the online form with your information.
- Our team will check your application and get in touch if they need more details.
- Expect the travel document electronically.
- Show the Sao Tome & Principe e-Visa upon arrival.
Apply in advance
We can keep your information safe for months in advance. Therefore, you can send your application from the moment you decide to travel. We can assure you will receive the Sao Tome & Principe e-Visa for citizens of China at the right time.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Sao Tome & Principe e-Visa?
The Sao Tome & Principe e-Visa is an electronic visa you can get through an online process. iVisa.com has simplified the process to make it even easier for you. We can confirm that Chinese citizens can acquire the Sao Tome & Principe e-Visa.
The Sao Tome & Principe e-Visa for citizens of China is only a click away!
What is the validity of the electronic visa?
The Sao Tome & Principe e-Visa has a validity of 30 days after arrival. Besides, it only allows a Single Entry to the island.
The Sao Tome & Principe e-Visa for citizens of China is so close!
What are the requirements?
You must fill out the application form. Also, you must have the following items:
- A passport with validity of 6 months after arrival. Attach a scan of the page that shows your details.
- An email address to receive the travel documentation.
- A payment method, choose between a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
We can tell you all about the Sao Tome & Principe e-Visa for citizens of China.
What are the processing times and fees?
- Standard processing time: 7 business days - USD 25
- Rush processing time: 6 business days - USD 40
- Super Rush processing time: 5 business days - USD 50
As soon as you arrive, you must pay the Government fee. We are ready to discuss the Sao Tome & Principe e-Visa for citizens of China.
How can I apply?
- Complete the application form. Choose a processing time (Standard, Rush, or Super Rush) according to your needs.
- Review your information and correct any mistakes. Select a payment alternative between a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
- Upload any supporting documents, such as your passport scan.
Receive the Sao Tome & Principe e-Visa for citizens of China at the agreed time. Upon arrival, you must show it to airport officers.
Can I trust iVisa.com?
Of course! We have implemented the highest security measures for all our travel processes. We know we can help you with the Sao Tome & Principe e-Visa for citizens of China.
Explore the comments section for more information about our success stories.
Where can I get more information?
Communicate with our customer support agents who are available whenever you need them. Let us answer your questions about theSao Tome & Principe e-Visa for citizens of China.
Go to the application page now!
We can confirm that Sao Tome & Principe is a paradise. Start with the beaches that go along for 500 meters. Visit Legato, Swimmingpool, Banana, Jalé, and plenty more. We are sure you will find time to visit one per day. Don’t miss the opportunity to snorkel in Lagoa Azul. Rent the equipment in the same place and focus on exploring the sealife. The turquoise waters are perfect for this scenario. Also, check Seven Rock and Boné de Joquei.
Continue with the cultural heritage. Learn about the history that involves slavery, plantation work, and much more. Go to the National Museum and check the history of the island. Visit the local markets, where you can buy Jackfruit, Vanilla, Osami, and Jungle-Pepper. We are sure these ingredients will upgrade all your meals.
Explore the Atlantic and practice surfing or water sports. Also, you can go canoeing through the mangrove forests or head to the unexplored beaches. If you feel adventurous, you can climb Sao Tome Peak.
The Sao Tome & Principe e-Visa can be yours soon.