If you’re interested in visiting Saudi Arabia, you might be wondering how to get a Saudi Arabia Visa. Luckily, you don't need to spend time going to the closest embassy or consulate to get one because you can apply online for your document . iVisa.com designed a simple procedure that won’t take more than ten minutes to complete.
Check out our FAQs to learn more about how to get a Saudi Arabia Visa.
Frequently Asked Questions
Could you tell me how to get a Saudi Arabia Visa?
If you’re planning to visit Saudi Arabia soon but don’t know precisely if you need a visa, you can use our visa checker to verify that information. It will let you know if you meet the conditions to apply for the Saudi Arabia eVisa or not.
What are the mandatory documents to apply for the Saudi Arabia eVisa?
iVisa.com won’t ask you for more than the essentials. You will need to provide us with the following information when applying:
- Your current passport. It must be valid for three months after your eVisa expires.
- A passport-style digital photo. It must be taken against a white background.
- A valid payment method. It doesn't matter if it’s your debit or credit card because iVisa.com accept them all!
That’s how to get a Saudi Arabia Visa effortlessly by applying with iVisa.com.
What are the fees for obtaining the Saudi Arabia eVisa?
We understand your concern about the possible prices to get your Saudi Arabia eVisa. That’s why we prepared the following options based on your needs:
- Standard Processing Time: Your request is processed in 5 days, and it costs USD 173.00
- Rush Processing Time: You receive a faster service 3 days, and it costs USD 198.00
- Super Rush Processing Time: If you’re in a hurry, and you need your document ASAP, this option is the best one for you. You get your visa in 24 hours for USD 223.00
What are the steps to obtain the Saudi Arabia eVisa?
If you decided to apply online with iVisa.com , make sure to follow the next steps designed for your comfort:
- You will need to complete your application form with relevant information about yourself and your trip. Don’t forget to select the processing time that better fits you.
- Once you do so, verify your information has no errors and continue with the payment method. Feel free to use any of your debit/credit cards, as you prefer.
- Finally, upload the required documents and submit your form once you feel ready to begin the process.
That’s how to get a Saudi Arabia Visa. If you have any questions about the process, don’t hesitate to chat with our agents.
Can I trust iVisa.com?
iVisa.com is a reliable travel agency that helps travelers from all over the world to get their travel documents effortlessly. If you’re concerned about your information, you have to know that we count on a high-security platform that safeguards your data from any third parties.
I have more unresolved questions about the document; how can I find out more?
If you want to solve any inquiries about how to get a Saudi Arabia Visa or clarify any doubts about the service you will receive from us, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our support team.
Saudi Arabia is a country full of history that shaped the history of the Middle East, and it is the cradle of Islam. If you’re planning to visit Saudi Arabia, you have to know that there are plenty of places to visit. For that reason, iVisa.com will recommend to you a few places that might be of your interest.
Known as the kingdom of the desert, Saudi Arabia is surrounded by the Red Sea and offers the most impressive views of its kilometer-long deserts, magnificent architecture and paradisiacal beaches like those in the Farasan Islands. They are surrounded by a huge reef that covers the entire area. It connects Saudi Arabia with the Mediterranean, and they form a set of paradisiacal beaches where you can disconnect from everything.