Saudi Arabia has determined to make new revenues to increase tourism due to falling oil prices. So they will launch the electronic visas in a few weeks. It is important to emphasize that only 49 countries will have the advantage of requesting this electronic visa. Fortunately, Malaysia is part of those countries, so you can start your online application for the Saudi Arabia eVisa here!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
I have a Malaysian passport, do I need a visa to visit Saudi Arabia?
What is the Saudi Arabia eVisa?
It is an electronic legal authorization that permits to travel multiple times to Saudi Arabia. For that, you do not need to go to an Embassy or Consular Office.
How long can visitors stay in Saudi Arabia with an eVisa?
People who have this eVisa can be there for 90 days in Total with Multiple Entry. Remember that this eVisa is only for tourism or business purposes, and not to seek employment.
What are the documents required to apply?
These are the required documents you need to send:
- Valid passport – it needs to be valid for 3 months after your visa expires.
- A passport scan – make sure the page where your information appears in your passport is clear. Please see the guidelines here.
- E-mail address – enter a valid email because when your Visa is ready, you will get it via email.
- Means of payment – pay your application with different payment methods such as credit/debit card.
You might also need to add other documents to your application, that's why we recommend you to check the full list here.
How long is the Saudi Arabia eVisa valid?
It has a validation of 1 year after issued (counting from the approval date).
What are the processing times and prices?
We have 3 alternatives:
- Standard – we process your request in 5 days, all for a price of USD 180.00.
- Rush – we send you the eVisa in 3 days paying a total of USD 207.50.
- Super rush – with this option, you are able to get your eVisa in only 24 hoursand the total amount is USD 227.50.
All prices include the service fee. Begin your application here.
How long does it take to apply for a Saudi Arabia eVisa?
You just need to make the first part that it will take you 10 minutes. Then, we will handle it and we will inform you about your application via email.
How can I apply for a Saudi Arabia eVisa?
Follow these instructions to complete your application:
1. Fill in your data and select the processing time that you prefer.
2. Review all your information and pay the corresponding amount.
3. Complete your personal questions and upload the requested documents.
How can I apply for my family or friends?
What can I do if I make a mistake in my application?
Please contact our customer service team as soon as possible so we can assist you.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If we already submitted your request, then you can NOT make any modifications and you will have to apply again but in that case, you will not pay an additional service fee.
Is it safe to use iVisa.com to get my eVisa?
Many people believe that online applications are not real or secure, however, it is not the case. We have a special database that allows us to store your personal information and does not expose it on the Internet. We can guarantee 100% confidentiality of your information. Additionally, we have clients who have experienced our services and have left various positive comments on our official website.