In the past few years, oil prices have come down, which is why Saudi Arabia needs to find ways to bring more revenue from other sources. Tourism is a great way to do that, which is why the kingdom’s government has decided to enhance tourism with the release of electronic visas. In the next few weeks, the document will go live, but it will only be available to the citizens of 35 countries.
Singapore is on that list, which means that a Saudi Arabia eVisa for Singaporeans will be available online. Consequently, Singaporeans will no longer be required to go to a Saudi Arabia diplomatic mission to get their visas. Instead, they will be able to get it online.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
I have a Singaporean passport, do I need a visa to visit Saudi Arabia?
What is the Saudi Arabia eVisa?
The Saudi Arabia eVisa is an official document that grants the right to enter multiple times to Saudi Arabia. There is no need to make an appointment or present original documents to the Embassy or Consular Office.
How long can visitors stay in Saudi Arabia with an eVisa?
Visitors carrying an eVisa can enter Saudi Arabia for a maximum of 90 days in Total with Multiple Entry. All visits are strictly limited to business or tourism, so you can NOT seek paid work or employment.
What are the documents required to apply?
Here is everything you need.
- Valid passport – the general requirement is that your passport needs to be valid for three months after your visa expires.
- A passport scan – we only need the information page of your passport. Here you will find instructions on how to make the best passport scan for your application.
- E-mail address – when applying with iVisa.com, your visa will be sent to you via e-mail, so make sure that you introduce a valid e-mail address you have access to.
- Means of payment – iVisa.com accepts multiple methods of payment such as credit and debit cards. Do not forget to double-check the spelling before submitting your application.
You might also need to add other documents that you can check here.
How long is the Saudi Arabia eVisa valid?
This eVisa is valid for 1 year after issued from the date of approval.
What are the processing times and prices?
With iVisa.com, applicants will have three options:
- Standard processing – your visa application is processed within 5 days, and the price is USD 180.00 (service fees included).
- Rush processing – you will receive your visa within 3 days, and the total price of it is USD 207.50 (service fees included).
- Super rush processing – this is the fastest option. You will get your (country visa) in only 24 hours, and you will be charged USD 227.50 (service fees included).
Click here to start your application.
How does the Saudi Arabia eVisa work?
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Saudi Arabia has recently introduced the Tourist eVisa for citizens of over 50 countries. This Tourist eVisa allows travelers to enter the country for leisure purposes. The Saudi Arabia Tourist eVisa application process is very simple and 100 % online. Once the application is submitted and accepted, the applicant will receive an electronic visa that must be shown to the immigration officers upon arrival. Yes, it’s that simple.
The eVisa system is an online method of applying for visas from anywhere in the world. Some advantages of this system to the traveler are that visas can be applied quickly over the internet at any time, from any location and that payment is made online at the time of the application.
How long does it take to apply for a Saudi Arabia eVisa?
Less than 10 minutes. We will take care of the rest and shortly we will let you know the status of the application by email.
How can I apply for a Saudi Arabia eVisa?
You just need to follow these three easy steps:
1. The first step will ask you to fill in your general information. You also need to choose the processing time from the options mentioned above.
2. The second step will ask you to revise step one and make the payment.
3. The last step consists of a questionnaire and a photo upload. It is at this point when you need to upload your passport scan. Other documents may be required as well, but it depends on personal circumstances.
Click here to start. After you are done, you submit your form and wait for your visa to arrive. In case you need assistance to fill your application, iVisa.com has a fantastic support service that you can call 24/7.
How can I apply for my family or friends?
You just need to make sure you have all the required documents and apply here introducing the data of the people you are going to apply for. In case you need to apply for more than one person, you can do so by clicking on ‘Add new applicant’ in the application form and completing the data required.
What can I do if I make a mistake in my application?
If you made a mistake when entering your data online then please contact our customer service representatives as soon as possible via online chat to assist you.
Your Saudi Arabia eVisa is linked to your passport number, if we already submitted your application, then you can NOT make any changes and you will have to apply again but we will NOT charge you another service fee.
Is it safe to use iVisa.com to get my eVisa?
Many people think that online information leaks and that their personal info is at risk of getting into the wrong hands. However, that is not the case with our services. We provide maximum safety for your personal data, confidentiality, and we invest a lot in the security of our database. Your personal information could not be safer. You can check what hundreds of happy customers say about us here.