You must know that if you are from New Zealand and want to visit Saudi Arabia then you will require a Saudi Arabia eVisa for the citizens of New Zealand. It would not be very difficult to get the eVisa because the process of application is very simple on iVisa.com.
iVisa.com is one of the safest places to apply for an eVisa. As the eVisa is an electronic visa so the entire application can be completed online. It will not take longer than an hour to complete the formalities and submit the form. The process becomes even simpler because of the user-friendly design of iVisa.com. Read ahead if you want to apply for the eVisa.
What are the steps to get an eVisa?
- Visit iVisa.com.
- Find the application form.
- Read the form carefully and then fill it out.
- Enter correct details.
- To be sure that there are no mistakes, recheck the form.
- Attach all the required documents and then submit the form.
- Your application would then be put under review.
- iVisa.com would send you your eVisa by mail once it gets approved.
Why should I make my application in advance?
It is suggested by iVisa.com to apply for Saudi Arabia eVisa for the citizens of New Zealand in advance to get your eVisa on time. The approval of the application and the filling of the form can take a few days so if you apply at the last moment then the chances are that you won’t get your visa approved on time.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much time does it take to apply?
An application for Saudi Arabia eVisa for the citizens of New Zealand will take anywhere between 2 days to 2 weeks for approval.
How long would it take to process the eVisa?
- Standard Processing costs USD 191.49 and takes 5 days to process the visa.
- Rush Processing costs 187 USD and takes 3 days for processing the application.
- Super Rush Processing costs 212 USD and takes 24 hours.
Where to find more information?
The right place for getting more information related to Saudi Arabia eVisa for the citizens of New Zealand is the customer support service of iVisa.com. The service remains fully functional throughout the day and the week. So you can receive assistance whenever you desire.
Why should I apply on iVisa.com?
When will the eVisa expire?
Saudi Arabia eVisa for the citizens of New Zealand will remain valid till after 1 year from the date of its issue. This means that the eVisa would expire exactly after one year of your application being approved and the visa getting issued.
Can I use eVisa more than once to enter?
Yes, you can use Saudi Arabia eVisa for the citizens of New Zealand more than once. The Saudi Arabia eVisa is a multiple entry visa so once you apply and get your visa, you can use it to enter the country for as long as the visa remains valid.
What all do I need to apply?
- A passport with at least 6 months of validity.
- A digital passport size photo of you.
- All of the details related to your travel and accommodation.
- Your email so that you can receive your visa when it gets approved.
- PayPal or credit or debit card is also needed to apply.
Saudi Arabia is one of the most magnificent and majestic countries in the world. Before visiting the country you must know that non-muslims cannot visit the religious places in the country but if you wish to witness the beauty of the country then iVisa.com has some recommendations which can be visited by people from all around the world.
Jebel Fihrayn is better known as the edge of the world by most people as it looks like it. The 300 m high escarpment gives a stunning view of the plains which seem like the end of the world. You can trek from the bottom of the place to the top like most others. You can even camp there and witness the open starry skies during the night.
So apply now for the Saudi Arabia eVisa for the citizens of New Zealand to get away from the hustle-bustle of your life and take an adventure in Saudi Arabia.